+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
Which date is wrong in your case?

I have the last entry date wrong and also the place of last entry is wrong.
I had the original entry date wrong, place right. You can tell the officer when you land, but they will tell you it doesn't matter. They won't change it. If it's matter for citizenship I'd change it after you get ur the PR card. Complete ur landing , ur time for citizenship won't count until u land.

sdsam

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Question:
My last entry date and first entry date on copr are same which is april 2016. But i went for vacations last year and re-entered in December 2018.
Now how does it make difference when we are applying for citizenship because before PR they will only count maximum of 1 year towards eligibility. I got copr last week only. So as per my understanding it should not make a difference. May be i am wrong.

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
I had the original entry date wrong, place right. You can tell the officer when you land, but they will tell you it doesn't matter. They won't change it. If it's matter for citizenship I'd change it after you get ur the PR card. Complete ur landing , ur time for citizenship won't count until u land.
Now they don’t need a CoPR for citizenship. They removed it from the citizenship application kit.
I guess we will need it only for the pension.

Reactions: Island_vibes

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Question:
My last entry date and first entry date on copr are same which is april 2016. But i went for vacations last year and re-entered in December 2018.
Now how does it make difference when we are applying for citizenship because before PR they will only count maximum of 1 year towards eligibility. I got copr last week only. So as per my understanding it should not make a difference. May be i am wrong.
I have the exact same thing.
What about the place of entry? Is that correct? Mine is wrong. Last time I entered through Montreal airport but they put Toronto (it was my original entry place).

sdsam

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
I have the exact same thing.
What about the place of entry? Is that correct? Mine is wrong. Last time I entered through Montreal airport but they put Toronto (it was my original entry place).
Place of entry is correct for me.

anthonyjr

Jan 19, 2014
SGVO is very slow. I submitted my PP to VFS Chittagong ( Bangladesh ) on 15 July, received by IRCC Singapore on 18 July and no news so far.
Did you get any news? How about the status on My CIC? :(

You can check your CIC account online if it's already updated, so by then you will know if it's already approved.
Nothing has changed yet. Still processing on CIC account and on VFS tracking :(