+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to Copr, in Syndey

pve1

Nov 4, 2017
7-14 workings days but you get approved on mycic first.
Just wondering where you got this information? My wife and I are in the same boat awaiting the return of our passports from Sydney. Its been 9 days so far..

PEIlove

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Just wondering where you got this information? My wife and I are in the same boat awaiting the return of our passports from Sydney. Its been 9 days so far..
from my own experience and several other friends,ppl on forum, max 3 weeks (15 working days from submission).but usually they update mycic account as approved first then send your passport to printing room for visa stamp and COPR letter

edwinkhoi

May 19, 2017
I am also waiting for my passport back. They got my passport on 3 Nov. My CIC account hasn't been updated yet. Wonder what takes them so long to issue the paperwork. The wait is starting to make me think they are going over my application again....

pve1

Nov 4, 2017
It has been 16 working days for us now and no updates. We have emailed Sydney twice to ask for information but so far they haven’t responded

edwinkhoi

May 19, 2017
It has been 16 working days for us now and no updates. We have emailed Sydney twice to ask for information but so far they haven’t responded
Oh my God!!! I have made travel plans for December and this can mess up my plans. I really don't get why they are taking so long just to get some paperwork done. The Singapore VO sure deals with more applications and my friend said it took them only 10 days to get the passport back. I am anxious and getting a bit angry by this delay.

Can you please update here when you get an update on MyCIC and your passport back? Thank you!

pve1

Nov 4, 2017
Oh my God!!! I have made travel plans for December and this can mess up my plans. I really don't get why they are taking so long just to get some paperwork done. The Singapore VO sure deals with more applications and my friend said it took them only 10 days to get the passport back. I am anxious and getting a bit angry by this delay.

Can you please update here when you get an update on MyCIC and your passport back? Thank you!
I will update when I get any information asmgx did you get your copr yet and how long was it?

edwinkhoi

May 19, 2017
I will update when I get any information asmgx did you get your copr yet and how long was it?
I haven't got any update yet. Is there any way we can petition for this to be processed faster? Other visa offices are getting this done in a week! Dion't tell me because Australia is laid back so it takes more time.

pve1

Nov 4, 2017
Our COPR came through today, it took 20 business days to process. The good news is our passports were sent back the same day

Reactions: edwinkhoi

edwinkhoi

May 19, 2017
Our COPR came through today, it took 20 business days to process. The good news is our passports were sent back the same day
Finally!! Congrats.

You said 20 business days. May I ask if thats from the day you sent your passport or they day the visa office received it?

I sent mine on 30 Oct via Express Platinum. Tracking said delivered on 1 Nov. however the visa office saud they got my passport on 3 Nov. Seems Express Platinum is not that express.

pve1

Nov 4, 2017
That is business days from the visa office acceptance. Our passports were sent on the Monday express post and received on the Tuesday morning however the visa office claim they received it on the Wednesday

Reactions: edwinkhoi

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
Hello how are you:)

mine is Sydney office LVO

I am in the same situation however may 2018- Sydney office FSWO.

Would you be kind to let me know how long did it take yours? I can't find many ppl with Sydney as a LVO for FSWO.

I applied on 26th May- still sitting on IP1.

Thanks so much.
That is business days from the visa office acceptance. Our passports were sent on the Monday express post and received on the Tuesday morning however the visa office claim they received it on the Wednesday