+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR TO COPR DELAY MARCH 2020 (CEC INLAND)

dkijhlu

Apr 28, 2020
Agreed, I know the position IRCC is in isn’t easy, but now I’m on implied status I’m nervous. I know several people who’ve had work visa rejected for minor reasons. Of course were that to happen I’d lose the right to work.

Never expected to be in this position when I applied in September!
Hi,

you applied for BOWP? if you did, you don't need job offer attached with the application right?

has-shaks

Jun 11, 2020
I received my CoPR today. My passport had reached Ottawa immigration on Mar 17 and the approval got updated on cic website on Jun 8.
Thank you everyone on this forum for posting regular updates. It helped me remain hopeful and calm in this period of uncertainty.

Reactions: iravlad

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
I received my CoPR today. My passport had reached Ottawa immigration on Mar 17 and the approval got updated on cic website on Jun 8.
Thank you everyone on this forum for posting regular updates. It helped me remain hopeful and calm in this period of uncertainty.
congratulations, big relief:) do you have outland dependents in your application

ravirex

Apr 26, 2019
Hi,

I just received my passports from Ottawa but there is no COPR in the package. There is another letter that states that we are returning your passports without a COPR or permanent residence visa, and we will contact you on the steps to confirm your status as a permanent resident.
What does this mean? Has anybody encountered the same issue?

ravirex

Apr 26, 2019
I did not get any COPR before. But the confusing part is on this PR confirmation letter, they called our COPR letter # on top left corner.
This letter states i am eligible for all PR benefits, so i am guess the COPR step and sending photo for landing is not needed.

I might have to call them to confirm tomorrow.
Hi,

I just received my passports from Ottawa but there is no COPR in the package. There is another letter that states that we are returning your passports without a COPR or permanent residence visa, and we will contact you on the steps to confirm your status as a permanent resident.
Did you go through the same situation?

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hi,

Did you go through the same situation?
Our representative told us yesterday that two of his clients faced the same, passports being returned from Ottawa without stamping and no CORP ( they are CEC and PNP inland with dependents outland). He called CIC to clarify and was informed that all of those applications were approved and nothing to worry, currently all they need is to wait PR confirmation sent by mail. So PRV and CORP step seems starting to get exluded from getting PR process even for applications with dependents outland. I guess, this is yours case as well - main applicant inland and dependents overseas?

ravirex

Apr 26, 2019
Our representative told us yesterday that two of his clients faced the same, passports being returned from Ottawa without stamping and no CORP ( they are CEC and PNP inland with dependents outland). He called CIC to clarify and was informed that all of those applications were approved and nothing to worry, currently all they need is to wait PR confirmation sent by mail. So PRV and CORP step seems starting to get exluded from getting PR process even for applications with dependents outland. I guess, this is yours case as well - main applicant inland and dependents overseas?
Oh, thats a relief to hear. In my case, both me and my dependent are inland. Also, does the PR confirmation come as an e-mail or is it a physical copy?

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
Oh, thats a relief to hear. In my case, both me and my dependent are inland. Also, does the PR confirmation come as an e-mail or is it a physical copy?
It comes as e-mail

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
I have Just received COPR mail today (JUN 12 2020), what are the next steps

1. CEC INLAND APPLICANT, am stuck in India due to covid
2. My present address is in canada in CIC website(But now i am stuck in india)

As i am stuck in india, i want them to send COPR document to INDIAN Address, will it be a problem? and also they are asking for 2 Photos on 1 they are asking Photo studio address AND ON SECOND ONE they are asking for UCI number

do i have to send a hard copy of my COPR Document or just mail them photo?

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
will we receive another PRV email after receiving COPR mail?

balamn

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1 JAN 2020
Doc's Request.
8 JAN 2020
Nomination.....
8 JAN 2020
AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Hi,
I had sent my kids n wifes PP for COPR to OTTAWA and was received at Ottawa office on 17 March, but today i received Passports back without any Copr. May i know what could be the reason. And i was in india when received PPr and got my COpr from Delhi and now Landed Back on 19th May.
Hi Harman,

What do you mean you landed back on May 19, did you travel back to Canada, how is that possible? Did you receive COPR via mailto your Delhi address?