+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR TO COPR DELAY MARCH 2020 (CEC INLAND)

Aliya45

Apr 30, 2020
Thanks for an update.
What is the copr expiry date? Are they giving some additional time, by considering the current crisis. It would be great if you shed some light on ..
I wish they gave us some extra time considering the current situation but no they have not. Your COPR will expire exactly one year after you went in for your medical exam. So I have 5 months of time to land. Currently, the US - Canada border is closed. I am hoping things get better with time.

Wallyb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Any update for any people who have sent their passport around 13 march. Its being more than 6 weeks, no updates from them. I am in Inland applicant.
Still waiting as well Passports were received by Ottawa on March 11th. Dead silence so far on the return tracker.

Ramanbenipal

Apr 29, 2020
Hello everyone,
Even I got my passport request on 15th and passport was delivered on 19th of March. Since then no update. And I am an inland client submitted my file under CEC

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi Folks,

CEC Inland
AOR: October 18, 2019.

I submitted my passport on March 13, 2020 and received at CPC-Ottawa on the 16th.
My online profiled changed to approved on April 29, 2020. Has anyone received their passport and COPR last week?

Thank you

dkijhlu

Apr 28, 2020
Hi Samex, has anything changed for you since Monday? My situation is pretty similar. Pp was received by Ottawa on March 11th. I am still waiting for the tracker to be activated.
Hi,

My situation is pretty similar to yours too. Pp was received by Ottawa on March 15th. I am still waiting for the tracker too.

I wonder if you hear any updates?

Thank you

dkijhlu

Apr 28, 2020
Any one sent passport after 19 March for stamping?

I got my PPR on 13 March 2020 and I sent passport for stamping on 19 March 2020 which they received on 20 March. After that I have not received any update on my profile and passport. Still waiting for the passports.

I am a CEC Inland Applicant.
Hi atulgoel85,

My situation is pretty similar to yours too. I received PPR on March 13th. Documents received on March 15-16th. Still haven't heard anything yet. I am CEC inland applicant. Hope you will get yours soon.

sharma91

Nov 25, 2019
Does anyone got telephonic landing interview yet, as they mentioned on the ircc website that the approved cases for the pr might get the landing interview virtually without going to ircc local office cpc .

Reactions: andreacerqueira

bodrumb

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Does anyone got telephonic landing interview yet, as they mentioned on the ircc website that the approved cases for the pr might get the landing interview virtually without going to ircc local office cpc .
Where is this written? Can you send me link please

Rosethequeen1

Apr 21, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Toronto
How many dependants?

Hi Folks,

CEC Inland
AOR: October 18, 2019.

I submitted my passport on March 13, 2020 and received at CPC-Ottawa on the 16th.
My online profiled changed to approved on April 29, 2020. Has anyone received their passport and COPR last week?

Thank you