+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR TO COPR DELAY MARCH 2020 (CEC INLAND)

sharma91

Nov 25, 2019
Approved 3/13 and COPR/ PPR received in hand when?
i think i can relate my situation little bit here, 7 days ago my file status changed to "decision made" from "in process", can you please tell me anything what's next because i have not got any email after the "decision made" came on my file. its been 1 week now, what will be the next step on my file can you please explain.
i applied under pnp in december 2017.

bensuomi

Dec 3, 2013
i think i can relate my situation little bit here, 7 days ago my file status changed to "decision made" from "in process", can you please tell me anything what's next because i have not got any email after the "decision made" came on my file. its been 1 week now, what will be the next step on my file can you please explain.
i applied under pnp in december 2017.
You will get either passport request if your application is approved or rejections letters if is disapproved.Keep checking your email and your junk folder

sharma91

Nov 25, 2019
I have not got anything yet, decision made came on my file about a wek ago. I never missed any document or request made by ircc, i provided all the documents they asked for, and it was based on my pnp, like i applied my federal under pnp catagory, i had my pnp approved.

shireendeshmukh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
I have not got anything yet, decision made came on my file about a wek ago. I never missed any document or request made by ircc, i provided all the documents they asked for, and it was based on my pnp, like i applied my federal under pnp catagory, i had my pnp approved.
Hi, did you get PPR (passport) submission request?

bensuomi

Dec 3, 2013
No i have ot got any ppr request or any email, online status check tool shows “decision made” on my file, i am still waiting for them to send me the email.
my application changed to decision made on 29th febraury and I got ppr 2nd Mrach,but my passport is stuck at Ottawa since 9th March.Think they have too much passports to process now,since they are keeping a lot of passports.you will get PPR.

sharma91

Nov 25, 2019
So which means that i do not have to be worried, as my federal was applied after my pnp approval so most probably its approved and eventually i will get my ppr, as its already 10 days today, i have not got my ppr yet !

atulgoel85

Jul 16, 2019
Any one sent passport after 19 March for stamping?

I got my PPR on 13 March 2020 and I sent passport for stamping on 19 March 2020 which they received on 20 March. After that I have not received any update on my profile and passport. Still waiting for the passports.

I am a CEC Inland Applicant.

sharma91

Nov 25, 2019
Read the comment above, someone mentioned that their passport is stuck at ottawa from 9 march due to covid-19

atulgoel85

Jul 16, 2019
Any one sent passport after 19 March for stamping?

I got my PPR on 13 March 2020 and I sent passport for stamping on 19 March 2020 which they received on 20 March. After that I have not received any update on my profile and passport. Still waiting for the passports.

I am a CEC Inland Applicant.
My Application status is not changed yet. It still says Submitted.

Reactions: fara81

Andrew85

Apr 14, 2020
Great to see others in the same position, frustrating as it is.

I’m PNP Inland and received PPR on March 12th and sent passport details the same day.

Last week they confirmed by webform that they received it, but couldn’t provide any further info.

My profile is still in submitted status. I’m very keen to get finalised as my work permit expires May 29th.

Has anyone actually received COPR recently or have any idea how long we might be waiting??

Reactions: atulgoel85

atulgoel85

Jul 16, 2019

I’m PNP Inland and received PPR on March 12th and sent passport details the same day.

Last week they confirmed by webform that they received it, but couldn’t provide any further info.

My profile is still in submitted status. I’m very keen to get finalised as my work permit expires May 29th.

Has anyone actually received COPR recently or have any idea how long we might be waiting??
Please keep us posted in case you get any update. Many of us including me is in the same boat.

Apr 21, 2016

I'm in the same situation, I got my PPR on friday 13th, send same day, monday I tracked and I saw that they received the passport.
I've been waiting for 4 weeks and 3 days.