+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR TO COPR DELAY MARCH 2020 (CEC INLAND)

ShakthiH

Dec 12, 2018
Interesting, never knew this existed.. however i tried and it didn't work. Tried with both UCI and application number. Can you tell how did you get that to work? Probably I'm on the wrong link..

Link which i tried-
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Interesting, never knew this existed.. however i tried and it didn't work. Tried with both UCI and application number. Can you tell how did you get that to work? Probably I'm on the wrong link..

Link which i tried-
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/
i think it only work for people you have put only country name in place of birth in their pr application. Anyone who have city name with country name in place of birth, it won’t find records for them.

atulgoel85

Jul 16, 2019
Any update for any people who have sent their passport around 13 march. Its being more than 6 weeks, no updates from them. I am in Inland applicant.

sedhur

Jan 6, 2020
Ottawa office Inland :oops:
Inland means applicant is in Canada right? So the Outland applications are not moving......I resent my photos on March 16th and still waiting for my passport from Ottawa office....I believe all of us are in the same situation...

Andrew85

Apr 14, 2020
Someone said they got a decision last Friday. Hopefully we’ll all be processed this week now they starting again. I believe they stopped sending PPR around the 18th so the backlog can’t be huge

Reactions: johnrance87

Andrew85

Apr 14, 2020
No one else has good news this week? I was hoping after that post the other day that we would all start moving

atulgoel85

Jul 16, 2019
I was following this thread from a month while waiting on my PRV and COPR. I submitted my passport on March 12th and it was received by the passport office the next day. I just got my passports back yesterday. I currently reside in the United States.
Thanks for the update.

Does any one reside in Canada with same situation..

sedhur

Jan 6, 2020
I was following this thread from a month while waiting on my PRV and COPR. I submitted my passport on March 12th and it was received by the passport office the next day. I just got my passports back yesterday. I currently reside in the United States.
Thanks for an update.
What is the copr expiry date? Are they giving some additional time, by considering the current crisis. It would be great if you shed some light on ..