+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Timeline Advice

ColeRunnels

Jan 6, 2020
I apologize in advance if this has been answered. I did a search of the forums and didn't see anything.
March 19th 2019 AoR
PPR: Jan. 8th 2020

I received notice in my account that they are ready for me to mail my passport scans and such to their office to check and send back! My question: assuming I have the fastest possible shipping there and back again, what kind of turn around have you all seen with these? Couple weeks? Month or two? Just feeling out what I should be planning around. I have some travel plans (within the US, so more just logistics than legal worries) that I need to schedule quickly, but around this.

Thanks in advance!

dauntless84

Sep 25, 2017
I apologize in advance if this has been answered. I did a search of the forums and didn't see anything.
March 19th 2019 AoR
PPR: Jan. 8th 2020

I received notice in my account that they are ready for me to mail my passport scans and such to their office to check and send back! My question: assuming I have the fastest possible shipping there and back again, what kind of turn around have you all seen with these? Couple weeks? Month or two? Just feeling out what I should be planning around. I have some travel plans (within the US, so more just logistics than legal worries) that I need to schedule quickly, but around this.

Thanks in advance!
It took about three weeks for me.

What country are you sending your Passports from, if you mind sharing?

Dan

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Hi there. I'm in the United States. I sent a copy of my passport pages, the Annex page required, and the pictures via UPS earlier today.
I did this recently using UPS.
Here's my timeline:

Jan 3: Passport delivered to Ottawa from US.
Jan 8: Application approved in the website.
Jan 9: Return label activated.

Expecting my COPR tomorrow. Hope this helps

ColeRunnels

Jan 6, 2020
I did this recently using UPS.
Here's my timeline:

Jan 3: Passport delivered to Ottawa from US.
Jan 8: Application approved in the website.
Jan 9: Return label activated.

Expecting my COPR tomorrow. Hope this helps
I really appreciate this! Thank you for the response!

dauntless84

Sep 25, 2017
ColeRunnel, did you not send your Passport?

If you are listed in one of the countries where you don’t need to send a Passport, you are fine.

It takes about three weeks in total to get your Passport. All depends on the processing times.

ColeRunnels

Jan 6, 2020
ColeRunnel, did you not send your Passport?

If you are listed in one of the countries where you don’t need to send a Passport, you are fine.

It takes about three weeks in total to get your Passport. All depends on the processing times.
I'm in the US. According to the request form, the US applicants only send in scans, photos, and a return envelope. Should be all good.

dauntless84

Sep 25, 2017
I'm in the US. According to the request form, the US applicants only send in scans, photos, and a return envelope. Should be all good.
In the interest of your application, can I ask if you are a US Citizen or an Indian Citizen? I ask as it is stated that if your country does not require a Passport to be sent when they sent a PPR request , you can then send a copy of your Passport.

ColeRunnels

Jan 6, 2020
In the interest of your application, can I ask if you are a US Citizen or an Indian Citizen? I ask as it is stated that if your country does not require a Passport to be sent when they sent a PPR request , you can then send a copy of your Passport.
US citizen