+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR - Should I send mine and spouse's Passport in one package?

dauntless84

Sep 25, 2017
Hi all!

I received the Golden Email this morning. In regard to the PPR mail, it is quite confusing to me.

1. Do I need my wife's passport in a separate package?
2. Which is the best shipping service? Can I try USPS Priority International? California to Ottawa?
3. I saw a few places where some included invoices for the return shipping, can I get that done at the counter at Fedex if possible or do I need to do it myself?
4. The address given in the COPR is kind of strange on the first line,

It mentions,
CPCO - PR VISA
US Permanent/ Temporary Residence VISA/ Passports
365....rest of the address..

The first two lines are the part of the address??

I would appreciate your responses guys!

Thanks,

Dan

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
No, send your wife's passport and photographs along with yours in the same package.
Yes, you should include return airway bill. Ask your local courier services about this, and they should be able to assist you.
As for which service is best, I assume that unless a specific courier service is mentioned in the PPR email - any courier service will be acceptable. For Middle East-based candidates such as myself, the PPR email specified Aramex.
The first two lines are the "recipient". I assume the second line is the name of the department responsible for issuing COPRs for those residing in the US.

dauntless84

Sep 25, 2017
No, send your wife's passport and photographs along with yours in the same package.
Yes, you should include return airway bill. Ask your local courier services about this, and they should be able to assist you.
As for which service is best, I assume that unless a specific courier service is mentioned in the PPR email - any courier service will be acceptable. For Middle East-based candidates such as myself, the PPR email specified Aramex.
The first two lines are the "recipient". I assume the second line is the name of the department responsible for issuing COPRs for those residing in the US.
Thank you!

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Guys i came to canada in 2016 as student,now i have open work permit and have completed 1yr of canadian experience with noc b category.back in 2016 my consultant didnt provide my employment details in study permit.i have 1 yr of foreign experience.
can i include it now for points and file my application.

please advice

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Guys i came to canada in 2016 as student,now i have open work permit and have completed 1yr of canadian experience with noc b category.back in 2016 my consultant didnt provide my employment details in study permit.i have 1 yr of foreign experience.
can i include it now for points and file my application.

please advice
you should post your question in your own thread instead of posting it here. your topic is different.
but i'll answer your question - yes you can use that experience.