14-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
File Transfer...
19-12-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Hello,

So I received my DM on may 15, 2017 and have been going crazy checking my email since. I FINALLY got my GCMS notes today. According to the notes a PPR email was sent. However the email I filled out on IMM0008 and the one on their file does NOT match. They (immigration officer made a mistake while inputting the email on their system.
Now it'll be a month since the PPR was sent. What should I do? I've filled out a web form and am currently on hold with the CIC. Anyone else had a similar experience and would like to share?

C

Classic Chucks

Hello,

So I received my DM on may 15, 2017 and have been going crazy checking my email since. I FINALLY got my GCMS notes today. According to the notes a PPR email was sent. However the email I filled out on IMM0008 and the one on their file does NOT match. They (immigration officer made a mistake while inputting the email on their system.
Now it'll be a month since the PPR was sent. What should I do? I've filled out a web form and am currently on hold with the CIC. Anyone else had a similar experience and would like to share?
Go to your MP!!

shk90

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
File Transfer...
19-12-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Go to your MP!!
Email them or go see them? What will they be able to do in the matter? Should I wait a day or two to see if CIC changes the email?

C

Classic Chucks

Email them or go see them? What will they be able to do in the matter? Should I wait a day or two to see if CIC changes the email?
Go see your MP in person. S/he can make an inquiry that could prompt the case officer to send the PPR email to the correct address.

However, you can email your local VO directly.

Last edited by a moderator:

shk90

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
File Transfer...
19-12-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Go see your MP in person. S/he can make an inquiry that could prompt the case officer to send the PPR email to the correct address.

However, you can email your local VO directly.
I've filled out the web form. Thats what they've told me to do when I called CIC. Okay will book an appointment to go see her. Thanks for your help!

C

Classic Chucks

I've filled out the web form. Thats what they've told me to do when I called CIC. Okay will book an appointment to go see her. Thanks for your help!
A webform won't be of much help since CIC's online system has been encountering delays, go email your local visa office directly.

shk90

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
File Transfer...
19-12-2016
Med's Request
upfront
A webform won't be of much help since CIC's online system has been encountering delays, go email your local visa office directly.
General inquiry email? Thats the only one they provided

C

Classic Chucks

General inquiry email? Thats the only one they provided
I see you your local VO is New Delhi. You should send an email to New Delhi VO. Do you know their email address?

C

Classic Chucks

thats the one I have
Great! Good luck! Hope you receive the PPR soon. Don't worry, you won't be penalized of missing the deadline, it isn't your fault. It just sucks because they commit errors like this and applicants suffer emotional stress.

PB07

Jun 8, 2017
Guys in the same situation.called cic.tgey forward my request to send the ppr at right email.what else should I do