+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR requirments

deuton

Mar 8, 2013
bigben3 said:
@ Raycanada, the Bio data form is like an attachment. Send me your e-mail address (Gmail, hotmail whatever) to my inbox and i'll send you the Bio data form
Hi Bigben3,

I was asked to send passport, 2 photos and BIODATA form to CIC last week. But CIC did not send me the BIODATA form in their email. I emailed them but get no reply so far.

Would you please email me one to. Beijing780@gmail.com ?

My work permit will expire soon so this issue drives me crazy now...

Thanks!!!!!

luckymascot

May 13, 2013
Hi, Even my online status showing decision made (13 may 2013) and I have not received PPR yet. I am confused and do you have any idea how long they take for the ppr ? Is this is the situation for everyone? I was thinking that once ppr request made they will change the the online status to decision made.....Please help:)

faithful heart said:
Hi everyone!!
I am new here, I am just so confused with my e cas

We received your application for permanent residence on February 7, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 12, 2011.

We sent you a letter on May 12, 2011 to xxxxx address about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

When I called the customer service she said it has no decision yet, i don't understand, I thought i can receive a mail or phonecall :(

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

HuiWang

Mar 16, 2011
Is there anyone who can send me the biodata form? I received CIC email without this attachment. My email is whleafs@gmail.com. THanks!

lrow

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
Hi Guys ,

I got my passport request too.

Is it possible to submit passport in person Or only though email as instructed .

vyasd

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-03-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP score submitted with application
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
29-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-12-2013
LANDED..........
30-12-2013
lrow said:
Hi Guys ,

I got my passport request too.

Is it possible to submit passport in person Or only though email as instructed .
I would suggest you follow the instructions mentioned in your ppr email just to be on safer side :)

Feb 3, 2014
- Got an RPRF request from centralized intake office on Oct, 19, 2013
- Sent the reciept to 'CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca' on Oct, 24, 2013

No confirmation email.
Still waiting :( :( :(

How much time does it take?? Do I need to send the hard copy as well?? Can I call them by any chance to check the status of my application?
Any advice would be appreciated!