You can the link for more information for COR India..Hi. I just received my ready for visa email. Would appreciate some help with the documents. There's a form at the end of the email which says "Family Information". Do I need to fill that if I'm the sole applicant with no accompanying family members? And also, I saw some posts about consent form. I don't see that on my list of documents to submit. Can anyone advise me? Greatly appreciate your time. Thanks in advance.
As mentioned at the start of the forum ......
You’ll need to prepare a different packet for each applicant. For EACH packet the following need to be included:
2. Height and eye color of the passport holder - typed in a plain paper
3. Passport request letter (IRCC)
4. VFS consent form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
5. Courier & SMS form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
6. 2 photos as per the specifications in passport request letter. ONE of the photos should have the stamp of the photo studio at the back + date of clicking the photo + name of the person + date of birth
Also, any additional form as requested in the " Ready for Visa" email.