+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Requested

balakri

Star Member
May 16, 2009
Hi All,

I had applied from London CHC for my PR. After a long wait i have got the passport request. My dilema is now how to send the passport from INDIA to UK. Any suggestions/advice.

Even if i go directly (Being the last option) can i get my wife's passport stamped or does she also needs to come. Pls advice.

Regards
Bala

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
don't know if there's a way to courier the passports. i guess this is illegal to courier the passports in and out of india. the same goes with pakistan as well. if you still have a valid visa to visit UK, you can personally go and deliver your passports to CHC London in person on Thursday. once handed over, you can collect them back in person exactly after two weeks on the same day i.e. Thursday. though i am not a CHC London applicant, but i read that you can deliver your passports to CHC London in person but only on Thursdays and that too during a specified time. not sure about the time. i dont think your wife needs to accompany you. for more questions on how to deliver the passports in person and at what time, you can search the website www.britishexpats.com as majority of members in that website are london office applicants and they know the procedure very well.