+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Request Time Frame

Matilda1988

Jun 1, 2015
Hello everyone,

We have recently done our medical for Quebec immigration , status updated recently to medical received with request of RPRF , which is now paid.

Now we are waiting for PPR request ,can anybody pls share a latest sample letter , and inform how many days CIC give you for passport submission,as our main applicant is out of country.

Can we request for extension or can he send his passport to Islamabad for visa stamp and then sent back to him.

Pls share your experiences if you have faced similar situation in past .

Looking forward to your responses

shehaad

Mar 8, 2015
Dear Matilda.
I am from Mauritius.
My details are as follows:
1. CSQ received on 5th March 2015
2. PR Application sent to Nova Scottia on 10th March 2015.
3. Received in Nova Scottia (CAN) on 23rd March 2015
3. AOR received on 6th July 2015
7. Till now no medical request received....Online system still showing " Application Received on 23rd March 2015"

It is so weird that almost 3 months have passed and i have not received my medical request yet.
Actually, all other applicants from Mauritius who even send their application 1 or 2 months after me (that is April/May 2015) have already received their medical requests.
When i queried the Visa Office in Pretoria, they are saying that my application has not yet been reviewed by a Visa Officer till date.
I am just gutted because i cannot understand why is my file not yet being reviewed by the Visa Office in Canada.

Can anyone share their advice?
Regards,

Shehaad

Matilda1988

Jun 1, 2015
shehaad said:
Dear Matilda.
I am from Mauritius.
My details are as follows:
1. CSQ received on 5th March 2015
2. PR Application sent to Nova Scottia on 10th March 2015.
3. Received in Nova Scottia (CAN) on 23rd March 2015
3. AOR received on 6th July 2015
7. Till now no medical request received....Online system still showing " Application Received on 23rd March 2015"

It is so weird that almost 3 months have passed and i have not received my medical request yet.
Actually, all other applicants from Mauritius who even send their application 1 or 2 months after me (that is April/May 2015) have already received their medical requests.
When i queried the Visa Office in Pretoria, they are saying that my application has not yet been reviewed by a Visa Officer till date.
I am just gutted because i cannot understand why is my file not yet being reviewed by the Visa Office in Canada.

Can anyone share their advice?
Regards,

Shehaad
This usually takes time , each case require review and complete background check , although CIC is working very fast these days , and things usually move quick after medical.

You will receive your MR soon , little patience is necessary when you are dealing with CIC.

In case anything is wrong with your file , or any information will be required, CIC will definitely contact you.

Faith06

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
Matilda1988 said:
This usually takes time , each case require review and complete background check , although CIC is working very fast these days , and things usually move quick after medical.

You will receive your MR soon , little patience is necessary when you are dealing with CIC.

In case anything is wrong with your file , or any information will be required, CIC will definitely contact you.

Hi, I would like to ask an advise, I am a bit worried because most of the applicants here are saying that their medical request is the same time for the payment of rprf. But in my case, we finished our medicals without paying the the rprf and until now no request for the payment. Also, does anybody here has an idea if updating the residency at this later stage will affect the processing time? Thank you.

Matilda1988

Jun 1, 2015
Not necessary , we received RPRF and update information chart after 10 12 days of medical status update on CIC.

So you will receive RPRF any day now.

Updating residency might delay the process ,might.

Whatever you do inform CIC.

Faith06

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
Thank you Matilda1988. We hope it will not take long time because we are planning to migrate soon. Thanks for the info.

Matilda1988

Jun 1, 2015
Faith06 said:
Thank you Matilda1988. We hope it will not take long time because we are planning to migrate soon. Thanks for the info.
No problem ..this whole process is very painful some times..but patience is very important.

You are almost there , just few months more and then you can move.

Best of luck.

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Dear All,

Can you please support in interpreting my case? taking in consideration the right of permit residency has been paid 7 months back!

Below is my current status... it's been the same for almost 2 months.

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : The documents you provided ate being reviwed.

Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Medical was approved on the 13th of November 17.appreciate your advice.
Jamil