+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR request...Pls advice

mqadri

Star Member
Mar 9, 2009
dear friends,

Today I received PPR. But in Passport specification they mentioned that "SURNAME of passport holder must be clearly printed on surname line and same for given name."

But my children have old mannual passports. There is only one line for name , which is also hand written. So I would like to know should i go to change the passport or send it same way because to change the passport will take time..?

Anybody sent mannual passports for visa stamping..

bobine

May 5, 2008
mqadri said:
dear friends,

Today I received PPR. But in Passport specification they mentioned that "SURNAME of passport holder must be clearly printed on surname line and same for given name."

But my children have old mannual passports. There is only one line for name , which is also hand written. So I would like to know should i go to change the passport or send it same way because to change the passport will take time..?

if i were you i will send it that way w/ a cover letter giving them explanation on the fact if their passport ( even old) still applicable! this because i'm not sure if they will allow you to submit them after the due date.
in the cover letter try to be as specific as possible and if neccesary a copy of birth certificate in each passport ( i'm saying this coz on the birth certificate name, surname and giving name are printed in the appropriate place)

it's just my opinion!!!!!
good luck

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Which country passport do you hold?.

mqadri said:
dear friends,

square111

Star Member
Jun 19, 2009
...I would do as bobine says...since this is the last stage in the process, I would advise not delaying it...