+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR request for SINP

Aug 10, 2019
Hi,
My Husband has applied for SINP. We submitted our medical last 15th April with update passport. However we did not get our PPR request yet.
Can anyone help me how long does it take to get PPR request. Its already been 4 months
Please help us about this information

Sirtee

Star Member
May 30, 2018
AOR Received.
20-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Hi,
My Husband has applied for SINP. We submitted our medical last 15th April with update passport. However we did not get our PPR request yet.
Can anyone help me how long does it take to get PPR request. Its already been 4 months
Please help us about this information
If I may ask, are you in land or outland (I mean did you apply from within or outside Canada)? If either of you was outland as at the time of medical submission. It's normal to have an elongated processing time.
However, if you are inland I will advice you call IRCC agent to know the current status of your file.

Aug 10, 2019
If I may ask, are you in land or outland (I mean did you apply from within or outside Canada)? If either of you was outland as at the time of medical submission. It's normal to have an elongated processing time.
However, if you are inland I will advice you call IRCC agent to know the current status of your file.
Thank you very much for your reply.
My husband applied from Bangladesh. Can you please tell me whats the maximum time to get the PPR request after medical?
Is there any possibility to declined the file because our medical has no problem as well as our document is updated .
Now we are out of stressed .
Moreover it has been 2 years that we are going through with this process.
Can you please clear me the above question?

Thank you in advance

Sirtee

Star Member
May 30, 2018
AOR Received.
20-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Thank you very much for your reply.
My husband applied from Bangladesh. Can you please tell me whats the maximum time to get the PPR request after medical?
Is there any possibility to declined the file because our medical has no problem as well as our document is updated .
Now we are out of stressed .
Moreover it has been 2 years that we are going through with this process.
Can you please clear me the above question?

Thank you in advance
It's hard to tell the outcome of any application, but I will recommend you stay positive as long as all your documents are genuine, you have nothing to worry about. Often times IRCC contracts the verification of documents submitted by applicants that are not within Canada to a third party organization that has diplomatic relation with the applicant country of residence. Hence, the processing time is dependent on how fast they can confirm the authenticity of documents submitted so it varies from one applicant to another.
Meanwhile, get your mind occupied with productive activities that can keep your mind off the delay.
Stay hopeful, PPR will come.
Regards to your hubby.

Aug 10, 2019
Thanks for your co-operation during my stressed period.
We have received our PPR request 2 weeks ago. Could you please tell me how long does it take to get passport back after stamping?
My husband submitted it from Bangladesh and me from New Zealand as per immigration requirement. Is it depending for main applicant that means my husband or I will get it before.
Please let me know
Thanking you in advance

Sirtee

Star Member
May 30, 2018
AOR Received.
20-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Thanks for your co-operation during my stressed period.
We have received our PPR request 2 weeks ago. Could you please tell me how long does it take to get passport back after stamping?
My husband submitted it from Bangladesh and me from New Zealand as per immigration requirement. Is it depending for main applicant that means my husband or I will get it before.
Please let me know
Thanking you in advance
Congratulations!!!
Your return tracker should be activated 1-2week(s) after stamping.
The worst part of the journey is over already.

Aug 10, 2019
Hello,
Thanks or your reply.
Could you please tell me how long does IRCC take to do stamping passport, because it is in under process for more than 2 weeks from 19/08/19.
what would be the estimated time for stamping?
Thanking you in advance