+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR recieved.I m the primary applicant.Me in India and my wife,dependant in Canada on Study permit

Dec 23, 2016
Hello all,
The PPR mail has finally come and I am very happy about it. But I have major concern over submitting passports.
I am the primary applicant, in India and my wife, dependent, already in Canada.
Now does she require to come to India to submit the passport or she can submit the same in Canada?
I've 30 days to submit the passports. What should I do? Kindly assist me on this.
Thanking you all in advance.

kaegon

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
I think u have to submit your passport in the country where you are. Submit yours in India and advise your wife to submit hers in Canada. The cost of travelling back to India will be ernomous for you. Congrats. Keep me updated.

Reactions: bringmetolife1089
Dec 23, 2016
I think u have to submit your passport in the country where you are. Submit yours in India and advise your wife to submit hers in Canada. The cost of travelling back to India will be ernomous for you. Congrats. Keep me updated.
Thank you for the revert.
Are you sure about this. What will happen to her study permit? Aren't we suppose to submit both the passports together? I am very nervous on how shall i go about this?

toshyamsundar

Jul 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
16-04-2017
AOR Received.
16-04-2017
Med's Done....
27-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
Thank you for the revert.
Are you sure about this. What will happen to her study permit? Aren't we suppose to submit both the passports together? I am very nervous on how shall i go about this?
Did you dropped an email to the ID mentioned on your PPR? To confirm what and how it needs to be done.