+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Received

master_aspirant

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Congratulations. When does your winter term starts and are you thinking about deferring to summer term?

If you're deferring to summer, in case, I read that you need obtain a new CAQ for summer term, as you won't be allowed use the CAQ obtained for winter term. I'm asking just in case you want to defer.
Thanks, my winter term has already started from 18th Jan. I haven't deferred.

Reactions: shopnodana91

mohit@001

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Br
@master_aspirant

Hi Congratulations on your visa approval.
I am B.tech 2013 graduated from Civil, worked in IT for 6 plus years. many suggested not to apply for IT courses I went ahead applied for Universities got admission studying online from September 2020 after receiving AIP. Unfortunately when I am in second semester I received refusal.

My profile is similar to yours.
10th - 92%
Inter - 84.7%
B.Tech - 73.4% in Civil
IELTS - 7.5
Applied - July 15 - SDS india
AIP - 03 September
Refusal - February 01
Reason : I am not satisfied you will leave Canada after completion of studies based on purpose of your visit

I have left my well paying job and started studying online and lost nearly one year of my life and huge amount of tuition fees.
I am suffering a lot as I have waited for 08 months for my visa decision and it turned out to be a refusal.

I am applying again for visa but need some help regarding my SOP review. I know you might be busy planning your travel.
But could you please take some time and review my SOP and let me know your thoughts. As we both had similar profiles I just want to know why VO decided to refuse my application and approve yours.
Bro did u got visa?