+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Received but need to Change Visa Office

rohitberia

Sep 26, 2020
AOR December 2020 -
Hello Everyone, I have a peculiar situation, I just received my COPR mail and have been asked to submit my passport within 30 days. I recently got a job in the UK and I have already submitted my passport for stamping to the UK Visa office (I haven't received it back yet), and I will have to travel to the UK within 30 days.
As I will not be able to submit my passport now in India, Is there a format in which I should inform IRCC about this change? I would have to change my visa office also.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
AOR December 2020 -
Hello Everyone, I have a peculiar situation, I just received my COPR mail and have been asked to submit my passport within 30 days. I recently got a job in the UK and I have already submitted my passport for stamping to the UK Visa office (I haven't received it back yet), and I will have to travel to the UK within 30 days.
As I will not be able to submit my passport now in India, Is there a format in which I should inform IRCC about this change? I would have to change my visa office also.
In the same email, there should be an email address mentioned which you can use to inform them of any changes in your circumstances. Send an email to that email and tell them that you will be moving to UK and wish to submit your passport there. If no email is mentioned, raise a webform.

Reactions: rohitberia