+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR received but can't submit passport within 30 days. Please advise !!!

altctrdelighted

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
Good day everyone. So, I received a PPR on 24th Dec 2021. It says that they must receive my passport within 30 days or my application will be refused. However, I am a seafarer and am currently on my ship. I am either at sea or in a port outside India where I can't go outside the ship because of covid restrictions. So, I am unable to send my passport until I can finish my contract here and go back home to India. I am supposed to go back to India on 13th March 2022 when my contract is ending. Considering my circumstances, I have already send a webform and requested them to allow me to submit my passport at a later date. Haven't heard from them yet. Has anyone faced a similar situation?? Please advise!!!

Crassiva

Aug 23, 2021
Good day everyone. So, I received a PPR on 24th Dec 2021. It says that they must receive my passport within 30 days or my application will be refused. However, I am a seafarer and am currently on my ship. I am either at sea or in a port outside India where I can't go outside the ship because of covid restrictions. So, I am unable to send my passport until I can finish my contract here and go back home to India. I am supposed to go back to India on 13th March 2022 when my contract is ending. Considering my circumstances, I have already send a webform and requested them to allow me to submit my passport at a later date. Haven't heard from them yet. Has anyone faced a similar situation?? Please advise!!!
Hey, so your JR has been successful? could you share your profile and gcms etc if you can make a detailed post it will help a lot of people here.. :)

altctrdelighted

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
Hey, so your JR has been successful? could you share your profile and gcms etc if you can make a detailed post it will help a lot of people here.. :)
Hey yeah my JR was successful. Surely I will write a detailed post whenever I get time. You can check my signature. I have shared my profile and mentioned all the important dates there.

Last edited:

davidraze

Sep 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
31/10/2019
Med's Done....
19/11/2019
VISA ISSUED...
17/05/2020
Hi Altctrdelighted,
i am in a similar situation like yours. We received our request on 12th December 2021 and we traveled since then and were unable to submit within 30 days. We did write to IRCC through the web-form and we received a acknowledgement of the web form and our email. We are still awaiting for the new dates for our submission. I would recommend you to check your Visa Office (V.O) and send them an email directly stating your situation.