+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Photos - Information on the back of Photo !!

sachin80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hi All,

I recently took the photos from CVS for sending it for getting the PR visa. Looks like some information needs to be updated on the back of the photo by the photographer studio. I am not quite sure if CVS would stamp the information.

Has anyone had any experience of getting the photos from CVS and how did it work? Can we just write all our and studio information with pen and send it?

Regards,
Sachin.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Just write the store address by yourself.

And are you sure you took pics as per Canadian specs and US passport specs? When I took the pics, only Walgreen used to do Canadian specs, that too we need to cut by ourselves.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Hi All,

I recently took the photos from CVS for sending it for getting the PR visa. Looks like some information needs to be updated on the back of the photo by the photographer studio. I am not quite sure if CVS would stamp the information.

Has anyone had any experience of getting the photos from CVS and how did it work? Can we just write all our and studio information with pen and send it?

Regards,
Sachin.
Major stores dont do Canadian size photos. These all/mostly are US standards. Dont use US size photos as i heard of many rejections(emails from ottawa asking to send the photos again).

What i did was to hunt on any custom studios who are flexible to (/ known for) international/multiple photo specs. Just call multiple studios.

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Only Walgreens does Canada specs AFAIK. It is much reasonably priced than any specialty studios. You can write the name of the studio and address, date photo taken etc. yourself.

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Hi All,

Regards,
Sachin.
FWIW, i found a one of kind specialty studios in LA and reviews were great too. They have a stamp for their studio as well.
Guess what, no issues and visa was stamped but photos were rejected for PR card. Had to redo from a studio over here.