+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR, photos forgot name and DOB

Amansivan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Hi,

I did the same thing. I'm inland applicant, got the photos (3 members family) from Costco which has stamp & the date, as well as with correct requirement. However, I missed to include my Name & DOB. I'm very concerned if this is going to be a problem. because I have my travel planned on Aug last week which I cannot avoid.. Once again sending the photos and getting things back may extended the process.

Please share your experience. Should I contact the IRCC and explain them this and request to process as is?
It will not be an issue, my application got processed like that

vinothvv

Feb 1, 2020
Hi Guys !
My photographer has done his stamp on the photo but he did write the date the photo was taken. He did not write the name and date of birth. is it something that we could do by ourselves ?

Please suggest !
Thanks !

Regards,
Vin

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hi Guys !
My photographer has done his stamp on the photo but he did write the date the photo was taken. He did not write the name and date of birth. is it something that we could do by ourselves ?

Please suggest !
Thanks !

Regards,
Vin
Hello,

No worries. This should go through fine. I did a lot of mistakes while sending it but I got it back.

Reactions: Aztec2021

chivo_76

Nov 23, 2015
hello guys, I sent my photos last friday, but both photos got the stamp of the studio and also the names, I forgot the DOB. Any experience with an issue like mine??

macro

Oct 31, 2021
Hi Guys !

Please suggest !
Thanks !

Regards,
Vin
What happened to your passport? did they asked to resend ? or it was accepted you got the visa?