+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR - Passport submitted but returned without stamped or Landing letter...!!

a.adenike

Jun 15, 2020
Hi, there was no response even after sending mails and webforms.
However, after three months, I got a request to send my passport to the Canadian High Commission and I am still awaiting it's return.
The reason they gave for return of passport without visa was that my medicals expired during the process.

I hope this information helps.

Reactions: Pra.70

Pra.70

Jan 14, 2021
Hi, there was no response even after sending mails and webforms.
However, after three months, I got a request to send my passport to the Canadian High Commission and I am still awaiting it's return.
The reason they gave for return of passport without visa was that my medicals expired during the process.

I hope this information helps.
Thankyou

Tenzintenzin

Oct 24, 2018
Hi everyone, hope you guys are staying safe.
I got my much-awaited passport back today having submitted it about 2 months ago. I was shocked to find neither CoPR nor VISA in the envelope.
Can anyone explain what's going on? Why did IRCC request for my passport if they were not going to do anything with it? I'm deeply dissatisfied. Nothing was explained.
Hello.
Hope you already got your visa.. I am going through same situation like you now.. I got PPR but they returned passport with no VISA and no explanation. My gc key shows application approved but now they change back to in process.. please share your experience what happen later?
Thank you in advance

Pra.70

Jan 14, 2021
Hello.
Hope you already got your visa.. I am going through same situation like you now.. I got PPR but they returned passport with no VISA and no explanation. My gc key shows application approved but now they change back to in process.. please share your experience what happen later?
Thank you in advance
Hello.
I sent to mail to high commission. And after few weeks i received mail from them that my medical was expired and need to do it again.

Tenzintenzin

Oct 24, 2018
Hello All,

I had received the PPR and was asked to submit the passport for Permanent Residency application. I did submit the passport with all the required documents and followed all the prerequisites to submit the passport as mentioned in the PPR letter and the Photo Specification guide. However, i got my passport back within a week and came without stamping or landing letter; it neither has any letter from CIC explaining the reason behind this. Even my My CIC account says the eligibility review in progress and background check in progress too. I have already sent an email to the Canada visa office in Delhi India, but no reply since a week now.

Does anyone faced such issue or familiar with such a case?. In inputs on how to deal with such a mishap?

Thanks
Hello friend..
I know it old forum... I have same situation now.. can you tell me what happen next please..

Pra.70

Jan 14, 2021
I am at same situation now.. can you tell Mr what happen next?
I sent mail to high commission. After few weeks, I got mail that my medical report was expired and need to do it again. I did medical again and now waiting for the letter to submit passport.

Sonam jain

Sep 12, 2019
Hlo everyone I & my husband got ppr mail few days back I got the payment link today and did the payment and got the awb number .but my husband has not received it .is it a problem that I have paid as iam the primary applicant and they r coming to pick my passport tomorrow.please someone help what should I do.

Aug 14, 2021
Hi I received my passport without the student visa stamp and any letter accompanying it after PPR!
Do you think this is a case of rejection or it can be a mistake?
And please share your no. Or email me at kaurjasmine0405@gmail.com as I want to clarify certain things.

diamondspark

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Same thing happened to me. My medicals will expire on Oct 16th but yet passport not stamped. What do I do now? Anyone has any answers?

dkaushik324

Sep 11, 2021
Hey guys, my PR card is already dispatched as I'm in Canada but my spouse is in India so she sent her passport after getting PPR and within one week received it back without visa and COPR. I have already raised a webform for this but no reply. Any help would be appreciated.

Note that her medicals are valid for another 10 months or so.

Vikaskumaran96

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Hey guys, my PR card is already dispatched as I'm in Canada but my spouse is in India so she sent her passport after getting PPR and within one week received it back without visa and COPR. I have already raised a webform for this but no reply. Any help would be appreciated.

Note that her medicals are valid for another 10 months or so.
did you email the high commission or check with VFS?what happened?

Smm1

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
I sent mail to high commission. After few weeks, I got mail that my medical report was expired and need to do it again. I did medical again and now waiting for the letter to submit passport.
Hi I am also in the same situation. Did you get new PPR after your remedical? Did get medical request or just did upfront medical and submited?
Please reply