+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR - Passport Submission for Dependent Urgent Inquiry

atul1210

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hi All

My brother received his PPR last week and went to submit his and his wife's passport today at VFS Delhi. The PPR email only had my brother's name as he was the PA. VFS delhi did not take his wife's passport though he told them 3 times that his wife is one of the dependents in his application.

Can anyone guide how to proceed further.
Can he go and submit his wife's passport again with the same email he received or does he need to send email for his wife's PPR to CIC.

roysanchez

Sep 30, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi All

My brother received his PPR last week and went to submit his and his wife's passport today at VFS Delhi. The PPR email only had my brother's name as he was the PA. VFS delhi did not take his wife's passport though he told them 3 times that his wife is one of the dependents in his application.

Can he go and submit his wife's passport again with the same email he received or does he need to send email for his wife's PPR to CIC.
I submitted both mine and my wife's passport with the PPR letter addressed to me, she only had to sign a consent form authorizing me to represent her to the VAC.

Tell your brother to call the VAC's call center so that they can instruct him on how to proceed.

atul1210

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
I submitted both mine and my wife's passport with the PPR letter addressed to me, she only had to sign a consent form authorizing me to represent her to the VAC.

Tell your brother to call the VAC's call center so that they can instruct him on how to proceed.

atul1210

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016

Thanks @roysanchez for your reply....However the issue now is that my brother has submitted his passport but he will be going again on Monday to VFS to submit his wife's passport.....Can he use the same email to submit the passport or is there a different process to be followed Now since his passport is already submitted..I am not sure if VAC is what you are referring to VFS only or is it Local Visa office

roysanchez

Sep 30, 2018
NOC Code......
Thanks @roysanchez for your reply....However the issue now is that my brother has submitted his passport but he will be going again on Monday to VFS to submit his wife's passport.....Can he use the same email to submit the passport or is there a different process to be followed Now since his passport is already submitted..I am not sure if VAC is what you are referring to VFS only or is it Local Visa office
They are the same, VAC stands for Visa Application Center, independent companies authorized to handle visa request for Canada and other countries, VFS is a private company.

To answer your question, there should be no problem sending her passport through the VAC with the same letter, that's basically what they did in my case, but I still recommend you to tell your brother to call them directly as they can instruct him better than me.

Github

Oct 24, 2019
hi, did it work? did you submit any additional doc?

Julie85

Jun 14, 2023
I
Hi All

I'm in the same situation. PLZ let me know how it worked for you with VFS

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I

I'm in the same situation. PLZ let me know how it worked for you with VFS
You'll only have one email for all. I submitted mine to VFS and my spouse's with an email that was on my name. Worked fine. If VFS isn't taking it physically, just get the two way courier services and you should be fine.