+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR : No Updated Information Chart form attached

P@th17

May 31, 2017
Hello all,
I have received the PPR mail in which I'm requested to fill the Updated Information Chart form (supposed to be attached). Unfortunately, there is no file attachment in the mail. I just see the paper-clip indicating the presence of an attachment but no file is attached.
I sent a mail to the LVO since 15 days to request the form but no reply till now. I tried to call the CIC, the line is always busy. The form is not available on their website and I have just 15 days left to submit PP.
Could I sent my passport without that form? Does anyone has a copy of that form?

Please your advice on how to manage this.

Thanks.

EE FSW - O

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
Have you tried raising a CSE?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hello all,
I have received the PPR mail in which I'm requested to fill the Updated Information Chart form (supposed to be attached). Unfortunately, there is no file attachment in the mail. I just see the paper-clip indicating the presence of an attachment but no file is attached.
I sent a mail to the LVO since 15 days to request the form but no reply till now. I tried to call the CIC, the line is always busy. The form is not available on their website and I have just 15 days left to submit PP.
Could I sent my passport without that form? Does anyone has a copy of that form?

Please your advice on how to manage this.

Thanks.

EE FSW - O
there's not attachment
just print-screen, edit and paste in paintbrush
or just copy in word and attach the barcode, the barcode is downloadable
then print it
when did you get your PPR (golden e-mail)?

P@th17

May 31, 2017
there's not attachment
just print-screen, edit and paste in paintbrush
or just copy in word and attach the barcode, the barcode is downloadable
then print it
when did you get your PPR (golden e-mail)?
Please Mpsqra, what you said is not clear for for me. Could you explain it again?
The print-screen of what should I do? If it's of the mail, which part of it?
About the bar-code, I didn't found any bar-code in the e-mail.

I got the PPR on the 27th of August.

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Please Mpsqra, what you said is not clear for for me. Could you explain it again?
The print-screen of what should I do? If it's of the mail, which part of it?
About the bar-code, I didn't found any bar-code in the e-mail.

I got the PPR on the 27th of August.
just print out the e-mail
send to you your e-mail
you will see all that information
there's not attachment, like in the past, smartphones don't let see the information

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Dear members:

I received the PPR, which was forwarded to me by my representative as part of his email and not as an attachment. The PPR part of his email starts simply with date,UCI no. And application no. and ends with the statement that this letter is computer generated and does not require any stamp/signature.

However from what I have read on the forum, the PPR letter is always on letter head, whereas in my case there isn't any letterhead and just a plain email. Should I just print the PPR part of the email and that is good enough or must it be on letterhead? Please guide.

Also, should the form asking info be filled in pen?

Lastly, can the photographs be made by any professional photographer or must these be snapped at VFS office?

Please help me out with these confusions. Thanks.

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Dear members:

I received the PPR, which was forwarded to me by my representative as part of his email and not as an attachment. The PPR part of his email starts simply with date,UCI no. And application no. and ends with the statement that this letter is computer generated and does not require any stamp/signature.

However from what I have read on the forum, the PPR letter is always on letter head, whereas in my case there isn't any letterhead and just a plain email. Should I just print the PPR part of the email and that is good enough or must it be on letterhead? Please guide.

Also, should the form asking info be filled in pen?

Lastly, can the photographs be made by any professional photographer or must these be snapped at VFS office?

Please help me out with these confusions. Thanks.
1.- as reference, for inlander, the PPR e-mail header says Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa
2.- fill it in pen, it doesn't matter
3.- any photographer http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-photos.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
1.- as reference, for inlander, the PPR e-mail header says Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa
2.- fill it in pen, it doesn't matter
3.- any photographer http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-photos.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
Thank you. I am an Outlander. Should I just print out the email cutting off my representative's message out of it. I mean, there's no IRCC logo or letter head etc. Is that alright?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Thank you. I am an Outlander. Should I just print out the email cutting off my representative's message out of it. I mean, there's no IRCC logo or letter head etc. Is that alright?
yes, just print out
or print-screen edition

Reactions: omarkhan

pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
yes, just print out
or print-screen edition
My PPR email didn't ask or have any annex nor it had letterhead or BARCODE. Is it ok like it? I sent an email to the email address that they mention in the PPR email asking about a barcode or attachment if needed. In case they don't answer, is it ok just to print the email straight from google and send it like that?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
My PPR email didn't ask or have any annex nor it had letterhead or BARCODE. Is it ok like it? I sent an email to the email address that they mention in the PPR email asking about a barcode or attachment if needed. In case they don't answer, is it ok just to print the email straight from google and send it like that?
solo imprimelo y lo envias con el resto de la informacion que te solicitaron
el codigo de barra no se ve en telefonos inteligentes
debes usar MS Windows

pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
solo imprimelo y lo envias con el resto de la informacion que te solicitaron
el codigo de barra no se ve en telefonos inteligentes
debes usar MS Windows
Pero en windows tampoco se ve. Lo imprimi tmb y no tiene codigo de barra. Lo mando asi nomas? Tu lo mandaste asi?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Pero en windows tampoco se ve. Lo imprimi tmb y no tiene codigo de barra. Lo mando asi nomas? Tu lo mandaste asi?
cuales son los requisitos que te piden?
eres dentro o fuera de canada?
envia ese correo con los requisitos