+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR next steps question.

mathewredfearn

May 10, 2015
Hi, I recently received my PPR and I'm getting ready to submit/ send all the required documents.

As I'm from the UK I understand that I only have to send a copy of my passport and not the actual passport but the letter states the below:

Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy – please upload this information to your MyCIC account.

My question is as I'm from a visa exempt country and using MyCIC how do I upload the documents to MyCIC as I can't find this option anywhere....?

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
I'm sorry I am not sure, but have you tried clicking on view submitted documents at the end if the page?

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
What does the letter tell you to do dear?

mathewredfearn

May 10, 2015
What does the letter tell you to do dear?
Basically it says to send 2 Passport photos to the London office and because I'm from a visa exempt country (UK) and using MyCIC, I shouldn't send the PPR Letter and Photocopies but upload these via MyCIC online account but there is no where to do this and I checked everywhere. I had to upload additional documents before and I did that no problem but I don't have the option to do this now...

mathewredfearn

May 10, 2015
On the PPR email I received it gave a email address to use incase you can't get the relevant documents back to them within 30 days, so I emailed them and was told to send it all to them instead of uploading it to my CIC account, which I've now done.

Thanks for you help.

wonder123

Jul 23, 2017
Guys please help me in similar situation- from UK so via exempt country.
Unable to upload documents ?
any suggestion ? shall I send them in post?

Many thanks.

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys please help me in similar situation- from UK so via exempt country.
Unable to upload documents ?
any suggestion ? shall I send them in post?

Many thanks.
Your answer is in the post just before yours.... please read before posting.