Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
VNC007 said:
Can you please tell me how many photos are required to be submitted along with PPR letter
I think 2. Please confirm from CIC website.

Lotus_flower

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
I forgot to put my name and date of birth too :-[
Still can't believe I overlooked that!

Please share your experiences, I'm very nervous

BCyoungPNPer

Oct 13, 2016
henley66 said:
It's fine
Hey Guys, I recently made the same mistake of not writing my name and DOB behind the photo but it does have the date and place the photo was clicked. Just nervous, what did you guys experience? Did it work out fine in your cases?
Thanks

BCyoungPNPer

Oct 13, 2016
Hey Guys, for the all people who had experience with missing DOB and names. What eventually happened in your cases, would appreciate if you could share your experiences. I sent my provincial nominee application recently and my photos has date taken and photography studio but I totally forgot my name and DOB. Really nervous, was thinking to send them a letter mail with my new photos and a small note as my application just reached them this week.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Sami1985 said:
Hey Folks.

I did the same mistake :( don't know whats gonna happen :-\
read page 1, those who did not write already got PPR. you must be fine. relax

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
Sami1985 said:
Hey Folks.

I did the same mistake :( don't know whats gonna happen :-\
Hi,
the worst thing that may happen if any problem with your photo after PPR would be a new photo request from IRCC.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
I am also interested in knowing the answer as my friend forgot to write his name, date of birth and picture tamen date but he mentioned EE application number and got the stamp of photographer with complete address of the photography studio.

Is this going to be an issue that can cause his app to be rejected or cic will ask for new set of pictures ?

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi guys, I think I made a mistake of "overdoing" it! In the IRCC photo instruction it said to submit 2 picture but only one should have written name,dob,studio details etc. However, mistakenly I have written those information back of both photos. Now what will happen? what should I do? Any help will be appreciated!

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
I received PPR and the pdf with the photo requirements did not ask for my Name and D.O.B. However the link for photo requirements does request to add name and D.O.B. I only had the photographer put his photography studio name, address and date the picture was taken.

I forgot to add my application number at the back of the photo. It wasn't mentioned in the PPR pdf that I had to include my application number along with my name and D.O.B. Is that going to be an issue?

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
Got a message in my account today:

Dear Applicant,
The passport photos you have submitted to us do not meet the specifications outlined in the instructions provided to you. Please follow the guide below and bring the instructions to the photographer in order to ensure you purchase the correct passport photos.

Not sure as to why this happened. I used the same photographs for eAPR. Will go to a studio again today and re-submit my photographs. Planning for landing in the 1st week of Oct. Hope we get our passports before that.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Got a message in my account today:

Dear Applicant,
The passport photos you have submitted to us do not meet the specifications outlined in the instructions provided to you. Please follow the guide below and bring the instructions to the photographer in order to ensure you purchase the correct passport photos.

Not sure as to why this happened. I used the same photographs for eAPR. Will go to a studio again today and re-submit my photographs. Planning for landing in the 1st week of Oct. Hope we get our passports before that.
The photos sizes for PPR are different, they are much bigger than a passport photo.

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
The photos sizes for PPR are different, they are much bigger than a passport photo.
Resubmitted my Photos yesterday. Hope it doesn't delay the process too much. Planning to land in Ocotober 1st week.