+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR - Mistake in photo

Eninaj28

Feb 7, 2018
I’m worried since both of the pictures have all the details on the back. Is it gonna be an issue?

gill825

Sep 2, 2018
The photos sizes for PPR are different, they are much bigger than a passport photo.
i received the same letter. In the letter, the address was of a PO box where the passport had to be returned along with the new photos. However, the self addressed envelope that I sent along with this one has the pick up address of the original Ottawa PR office. Will this cause any problems? I didnt realize that I am not sending my passport with new photos to a different PO box address in Ottawa.
Has anyone had similar issue? Getting anxious!!

gill825

Sep 2, 2018
Hey there - i did get the PR. They asked for photos to be sent. Along with the passports that they had returned previously.
Friendly reminder: do not forget to add name and dob on the back of the photos and also ask the studio where you get the photos taken to write or stamp their address along with the date the photo was taken.
Also, a copy of the letter that they sent asking for new photos.

Reactions: KCtoCA

CAA28

Nov 27, 2018
Hello,

I have been asked to resend my photos will this effect my pr application they are also sending passport back. Any feedback will be helpful. I am little stressed about it.
What happened to your case? did you get your passports back and re send everything? Same case for me... They gave me a few days, but still not getting the passports back. What did you do?

MISSL12

Star Member
May 2, 2018
AOR Received.
21-06-2018
I have a feeling that I submitted wrong photo size... :confused:
They told me: this is correct size blah blah. I trusted her, and never checked size with a ruler. I think she gave me regular passport photo size, and I sent my package already:oops: