+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR instruction

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
Thanks guys, sent a mail to CPC Ottawa regarding this. CSE link was not working so informed them through mail. lets see what they say..

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
abhishekg said:
Hello All,

I have received PPR to be submitted to london VFS. But my spouse is in INDIA currently. I have sent a mail to the london immigration mail, but no response for the past 4 days.

Please advice what other methods can be adopted to fasten the process.

Also can i submit my passport in london office while waiting for a reply for spouse VAC location change?
You can also raise a CSE, from anecdotal evidences, change of VAC might take few weeks.

abhishekg

Jul 29, 2016
MrTee said:
You can also raise a CSE, from anecdotal evidences, change of VAC might take few weeks.
Thanks for the reply MrTee. But can i submit mine till we get a response for the spouse VAC location change?

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
abhishekg said:
Still no reply. Is there any contact number I can call them on?
I could not find any number to call , the contact info is

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

which you might have already seen

As I have read other posts about london Vo, reply might take 2-3 weeks, I am not sure but remember reading someone posted that they replied on the 28th day

EDIT: found it, this is the post:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-jan-2016-lets-get-together-t389889.0.html;msg5337948#msg5337948

I think you should wait before they reply or yet better call cic about this

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-application-under-ee-pnp-connect-here-t346362.0.html;msg5051050#msg5051050

brown.wizard

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
MrTee said:
Hello, those who are waiting for PPR please note that (from my ppr letter)

Before you submit your passport(s):
o Check that there are at least two (2) blank pages in each passport.
o Check that you have ordinary passports. Permanent resident visas for Canada cannot be issued in Diplomatic or Official passports.
o Check the expiry date of all passports. Passports should be valid for at least twelve (12) months.

Some had to renew their passport after they received ppr, so just a heads up to reduce any further delay in your journey.

Good luck ... ppr is on the way
At the time of CoPR should the passports be valid for 12 months or 6 months. I had read somewhere that it should be valid for 6 months.

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
brown.wizard said:
At the time of CoPR should the passports be valid for 12 months or 6 months. I had read somewhere that it should be valid for 6 months.
depends on your VO, SGVO 12 months , Ottawa 6 months, others not sure ...

jako

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Hello Mr.Tee,

You have said "Letter" , do you main they sent you a hard copy of a letter or a soft one (E-mail).

Please clarify...?

Thank you in advance