+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Email

FC15

Oct 4, 2019
Hey Guys,

I got ppr email today and i am confused it states :

I need a visa on my passport to enter Canada. Do i need to submit my passport physically and upload online as well ?

My online account says "Your action required" and it has upload document option "Passport (required)"

Thank you.

"STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.
Note: Visa exempt applicants with an online account are not required to submit a physical copy –please upload this information to your online account.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
Note: Visa exempt applicants with an online account are not required to submit a physical copy –please upload this information to your online account.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
Note: All visa exempt applicants, including those using MyCIC, are required to mail/courier their photos. **Please ensure you clearly indicate your application number on the back of your photos. "

FC15

Oct 4, 2019
Hey Guys,

I need a visa on my passport to enter Canada. Do i need to submit my passport physically and upload online as well ?

My online account says "Your action required" and it has upload document option "Passport (required)"

Thank you.

1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:
Note: All visa exempt applicants, including those using MyCIC, are required to mail/courier their photos. **Please ensure you clearly indicate your application number on the back of your photos. "
Please advice. Thank you

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Please advice. Thank you
You need to send your passport for a visa if you are not from a visa exempt country. There are several threadlines on this forum that you can search for guidelines. Congratulations.

FC15

Oct 4, 2019
You need to send your passport for a visa if you are not from a visa exempt country. There are several threadlines on this forum that you can search for guidelines. Congratulations.
Thank you. Sorry one more question. Do i also need to upload the photocopies ?

Ibrma

Jun 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
Hey Guys,

Thank you.

hello did they end up asking you for the X-ray or they used the old one?