+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Email

akshay.1o

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
could anybody please confirm whether same mail/message can be seen on IRCC portal same day/ or within few days ? whether IRCC portal still shows your application is in progress after sending ppr email ?
hi, I got this same email today.. problem is that my dependent (wife) lives in india, and I am in canada, there is no info where does she needs to send her passport, I can send mine to ottawa but what about her?

JPurba

Jan 22, 2018
Bangalore
hi, I got this same email today.. problem is that my dependent (wife) lives in india, and I am in canada, there is no info where does she needs to send her passport, I can send mine to ottawa but what about her?
Hi @akshay.1o may I know what worked for you, I am in similar situation, I sent the primary passport to Ottawa and dependent passport to ndvo, but haven't heard anything since 21 days now.. your timeline will help me understand the case.. thanks

ani486

Oct 21, 2018
I received PPR last week. My wife and daughter both are non accompanying. Will I have to submit their passports to the embassy along with mine?

krstn29

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hi @akshay.1o may I know what worked for you, I am in similar situation, I sent the primary passport to Ottawa and dependent passport to ndvo, but haven't heard anything since 21 days now.. your timeline will help me understand the case.. thanks
Hi. May I know what happened to your passport and your dependents passports? Same situation here. Thanks.