+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Email

Hmstr

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Hi everyone,

I hope someone who got PPR email could help me with this.

I just got an email from CIO (I never heard of this place) requesting my passport in 30 days to issue my COPR... However, that email looks very badly formatted (ie. many bolds, Italics, weird margins, underling and lots of yellow highlights). No grammar mistakes though. However, the IRCC logo is a bit low-res.

Is this the real thing if you have got something similar? There is no update on my portal... Is there a way for me to authenticate this?

Thank you!

bzhanson

Jan 18, 2018
Hi everyone,

I just got an email from CIO (I never heard of this place) requesting my passport in 30 days to issue my COPR... However, that email looks very badly formatted (ie. many bolds, Italics, weird margins, underling and lots of yellow highlights). No grammar mistakes though. However, the IRCC logo is a bit low-res.

Is this the real thing if you have got something similar? There is no update on my portal... Is there a way for me to authenticate this?

Thank you!
I think I got the similar one. Not sure if it's real or not

Nvnsuri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
I think I got the similar one. Not sure if it's real or not
Guys I got the same massage. Its real and the reason behind this is we got PR Confirmation from CIO which means your centralized intake office.

What is CIO ?
Its our first file recevied office. Usally after submission of application your file it goes to different offices. Which is called CIO once CIO done it goes to CPC ottawa. But here If your file struck or anything happend or if the agent not sure about requirements in your application it goes to further review which is called complex file. They finalize your application there and they send you the pr confirmation if not they can send your file to CPC Ottawa and cpc ottawa will send you nither works. I spoke to the agent thats a true golden email.

Mojojo

Apr 13, 2019
Hi everyone,

Thank you!
Any updates!?
I received same email but I’m not sure is this the famous passport request?

Please lemme know!

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Any updates!?
I received same email but I’m not sure is this the famous passport request?

Please lemme know!
That is a really old message.

Where is the email from? What is the email address And what does the content say (do not copy-paste any personal info.) :)

Mojojo

Apr 13, 2019
That is a really old message.

Where is the email from? What is the email address And what does the content say (do not copy-paste any personal info.) :)
THIS IS WHAT I RECEIVED!! From CIO/BRCD
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our department to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;

· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;

· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;

· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)

· Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/entry-requirements-country.html .

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. To avoid complications with international travel, it is recommended that your passport(s) be valid for at least 6 months. Your passport must have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa.

o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.

If you are currently residing in Canada and you intend to travel by air to another country prior to becoming a permanent resident, you will be required to apply and obtain an eTA prior to boarding.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope.

IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada:

- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

PO Box 8781

Ottawa, ON K1G 4B9

DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:

- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPCO – PR VISA

US Permanent /Temporary Residence VISA/Passports

365 Laurier Av. West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

COMPLETE ANNEX A FOUND AT THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT AND SUBMIT IT WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS.

Regards,

Centralized Intake Office

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Government of Canada

Reactions: Ulna

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our department to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;

· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;

· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

· Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/entry-requirements-country.html .

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. To avoid complications with international travel, it is recommended that your passport(s) be valid for at least 6 months. Your passport must have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.

If you are currently residing in Canada and you intend to travel by air to another country prior to becoming a permanent resident, you will be required to apply and obtain an eTA prior to boarding.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope.

IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.

CPC – Ottawa – PR

PO Box 8781

Ottawa, ON K1G 4B9

- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

CPCO – PR VISA

365 Laurier Av. West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

COMPLETE ANNEX A FOUND AT THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT AND SUBMIT IT WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS.

Regards,

Government of Canada
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's the Golden Email! :D

Reactions: Sureshmanokar

UnitedBaller

Jan 15, 2019

CPC – Ottawa – PR

PO Box 8781

Ottawa, ON K1G 4B9

CPCO – PR VISA

365 Laurier Av. West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

Regards,

Government of Canada
Got this same email today, did you get back your passport? Is this email legit?

Reactions: Sureshmanokar

chaukserahul

Jan 4, 2019
could anybody please confirm whether same mail/message can be seen on IRCC portal same day/ or within few days ? whether IRCC portal still shows your application is in progress after sending ppr email ?