+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR email - Lawyer or Applicant - Please help !!!

Kapish222

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Hi,

My AOR is 19th May 2018 and i moved to BG check on 18th Sept.

My cic account was linked to lawyer on 23rd of May and after this i did not have access to my account nor did i get any update email when i passed medical on 2th June and moved to ip1 stage. I always called cic to check my status.

My question over here is who will get PPR email ME or the Lawyer whoes acc is linked to my profile now. I am curious to know this because everyone who moved to BG check in progress on 18th Sept have got PPR emails and not me.

Please note - I always authenticated with my email id when i had called cic for any queries related to my profile.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
There has been a recent update and now the PPR request is coming in the CIc account itself. Not sure if they are sending email and request in account both. Most recent PPR folks mentioned they got request in account.

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
There has been a recent update and now the PPR request is coming in the CIc account itself. Not sure if they are sending email and request in account both. Most recent PPR folks mentioned they got request in account.
Is it?
I didn’t see anyone mentioning that they got PPR message in account instead of email. Can you refer me to some posts confirming the same?
I just want to make sure of this update so I know where I need to check for PPR.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
That has been the case with a few for long. Some get it in their account and most of the people get an email.