+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR email/ ANNEX A

Jul 27, 2017
hi
I have a question. on March 23rd I received my passport request email, in which it is not mentioned to which visa office I should submit my documents. Just a Canadian address in the email has been given. Though, I don't live in Canada, I live in Iran. however, it is also mentioned that if I live outside of Canada, I should send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca in order to get the instruction of which visa office should i send my documents. my question is: how was your situation? what did you do? because they will not answer my question soon.

Besides, I have ANNEX A form at the end of my email, which i think is suitable for applicants who have amail address in Canada. Am I right?

Reactions: arashnour

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
hi
I have a question. on March 23rd I received my passport request email, in which it is not mentioned to which visa office I should submit my documents. Just a Canadian address in the email has been given. Though, I don't live in Canada, I live in Iran. however, it is also mentioned that if I live outside of Canada, I should send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca in order to get the instruction of which visa office should i send my documents. my question is: how was your situation? what did you do? because they will not answer my question soon.

Besides, I have ANNEX A form at the end of my email, which i think is suitable for applicants who have amail address in Canada. Am I right?
If you're in Iran, you send your passport to Ankara.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices.html#i

Website for the VFS in Ankara:
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Turkey/

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
hi

Hello, congratulations on PPR. I want to know do you see your online account having a PPR in messages? or you only got email. actually I do not receive emails from cic and my account gets updated.

Thanks

Nauman_2017

Mar 28, 2017

Dears, Iam Pakistani currently working in Iran, any of friends may help me to understand that after PPR how to send Passport to visa office as there is no visa office in Iran ? Shall i look for VFS in Iran and they will send to Turkey ?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Dears, Iam Pakistani currently working in Iran, any of friends may help me to understand that after PPR how to send Passport to visa office as there is no visa office in Iran ? Shall i look for VFS in Iran and they will send to Turkey ?
There seems to be no VFS in Iran hence you send directly to VFS in Turkey.

arashnour

Aug 26, 2018
Iran
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
15-08-2018
AOR Received.
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
13-10-2018
hi

hey you, can you share what you did? and how was the process!