+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Documents

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hi,

What are the documents that need to be sent when receiving a PPR request?

Just want to be ready.

Thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Assuming you are under CEC and applying from inside Canada, here is what Krishna mentioned as documents required after PPR in that AOR thread a couple days back. All the best!

krishna19 said:
Im single CEC applicant ..... As you all know I got PPR request ...

document mentions to submit

1. 2 photos
2. passport
3. copy of request letter
4. bio data form

Its worth to check here whether recent single applicants submitted the same documents as i do ..

please let me know if im missing anything?

Thanks in advance..

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Assuming you are under CEC and applying from inside Canada, here is what Krishna mentioned as documents required after PPR in that AOR thread a couple days back. All the best!
Thanks for the response!

I applied as FSW from within Canada on Feb 20. Submitted Schedule A on Tuesday last week.

What is a Bio Data Form? Is it something they attach to the request?

I applied with my wife together.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
cosgrec said:
Thanks for the response!

I applied as FSW from within Canada on Feb 20. Submitted Schedule A on Tuesday last week.

What is a Bio Data Form? Is it something they attach to the request?

I applied with my wife together.
Bio-Data form is appended to the Passport request document. Basic details like Givenname, Surname, Height and Eye color are to filled for primary applicant and also all the dependents.

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Intocanada said:
Bio-Data form is appended to the Passport request document. Basic details like Givenname, Surname, Height and Eye color are to filled for primary applicant and also all the dependents.
Thanks!

Britanno-Columbien

Apr 8, 2015
9145 said:
what is this copy of request letter
It's a copy/printout of the actual PPR letter -- I'm guessing it's for quicker processing, since the letter contains the applicant's details (name, Client ID, file #, etc.).

Also worth noting: you need only send your passport if you're from a non-visa-exempt country.

poohta

Feb 5, 2015
Intocanada said:
Bio data is only provided by the person who have to inform the chaged information after the application submission?