+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR delays due to covid-19

robasket3535

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
That's long... any recent updates? Medicals extension/remedical, perhaps? Do you know if everything is passed?
There have been several ghost updates in past one year but no PPR at all.
Re-medical requested and passed in September 2020.
Raised several web forms but only one of them in 2020 responded eligibility, security, and criminality were passed.
The most recent update I received could be the survey received by many people which stated “Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.” but in fact we didn’t received anything...
My VO is Ottawa btw

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
There have been several ghost updates in past one year but no PPR at all.
Re-medical requested and passed in September 2020.
Raised several web forms but only one of them in 2020 responded eligibility, security, and criminality were passed.
The most recent update I received could be the survey received by many people which stated “Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.” but in fact we didn’t received anything...
My VO is Ottawa btw
received one too. i think this was a blast email to everyone whose application was approved, even for those whose application which was approved after march 18, 2020. based on GCMS notes, mine was approved on march 23, 2020.

Reactions: hellenkatrina