+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR delays due to covid-19

Hari aksh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Another biggest draw happened today, 5000 ITAs are issued. I feel happy for the people who has received invitations after waiting for long . But I also feel that if they have capacity to conduct such big draws and do the follow ups then they should empathize with us and our situation and clear the backlog asap. I really feel that this wait is hampering my peace of mind as taking the decision to relocate , preparing with the documents ,ielts ,etc was a big task for all of us. And waiting for this to end in a positive way is least we are asking for.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Another biggest draw happened today, 5000 ITAs are issued. I feel happy for the people who has received invitations after waiting for long . But I also feel that if they have capacity to conduct such big draws and do the follow ups then they should empathize with us and our situation and clear the backlog asap. I really feel that this wait is hampering my peace of mind as taking the decision to relocate , preparing with the documents ,ielts ,etc was a big task for all of us. And waiting for this to end in a positive way is least we are asking for.
Totally agree, but it looks like there is nothing we can do.

ArJee

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020
I am in the same boat. Got PPR on 7th November. My wife's medicals are expired and there is no response on queries. How long until your medicals? Have they extended them?

Also, I get no response from VFS after I provided the details like my address for courier service etc. Did you get a response/link to make payment for the courier service? There is no estimate as to when the pickup will be arranged.

Warm Regards,
Ajay Kalra
did you manage to submit your passports?
and were they returned?
i'm trying to gauge the efficiency and timeliness of PPR and stamping..

RaghuR

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I sent the passports from US to Ottawa a month back. FedEx shows delivered to some address i.e. 45 BOUL SACR-COEUR, Gatineau, QC J8X1C6 which is diff from actual TO address. I assumed perhaps that’s some kind of sorting facility but I got a response on my web form today saying passports were never received. Has anybody else faced the same situation?

JerryAnn

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Lagos
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
21-12-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2019
A quick question please. Is there any Nigerian who recently got ppr. Please what are the items sent and the cost charged by vfs. Please I will appreciate a quick response. Thank you

D-star

Nov 9, 2020
A quick question please. Is there any Nigerian who recently got ppr. Please what are the items sent and the cost charged by vfs. Please I will appreciate a quick response. Thank you
I don't know any who recently got PPR, but usually when PPR is granted, the email comes along with instructions on what documents to submit.

AjayKalra

Feb 15, 2019
Hi All, I had got a PPR for my express entry PR. I sent my passport and after a few days today I got a mail that the "The decision envelope for your application has been dispatched...." I am not sure if it is issued or no. Online application steps are all "In Process". I have no way to check status. Normally, it should show approval in the online application too right?