+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR delays due to covid-19

Ketan92

Feb 11, 2020
@legalfalcon Hi
We are march 2019 fswo recieved a request to provide letter regarding job noc in dec and provided to them in dec. got remedical req on 16 jan 2020 it passed on 27 jan 2020 a big silence after that and i ordered gcms notes in oct 2020 and it says

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:
My wife is the main applicant and her info sharing shows completed.
I was in aus for 6 yrs and gcms notes says

Type: Biometric - FCC Add Info Partner: AUS Status: Ready to be Assessed
Validity Date:
Officer review
Updated Date: 2020/01/09 10:06:21 Updated By: C4815 Restricted: No Label: EE Eligibility Office: Centralized Intake Office Text: “OFFICER REVIEW*** EE Eligibility: passed. Based on documents submitted and assessment of Case Analyst, | am reasonably satisfied that PA met the minimum requirements of FSW program regulations. The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement. PA meets R76 Selection Criteria - FSW Points. Funds appear to be met. | am satisfied that PA meets A11.2 assessment. LOE appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. Upon review, satisfied that the PA has acquired experience as declared.
Primary office new delhi
Secondary office centralized intake office.
File moved to ndvo in jan.
M little worried as our medical going to expire in january.
Can i expect ppr soon?
Plz help me.

preethi16

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
i have a question.. this group is for folks who have got their file transferred to NDVO.. Why and how does one do that (since they seem to be getting active in issuing PPRs)?
I have the same question.

Thank you @Ketan92 for replying back. Could see some updates in IM tracker too. That whole thread seems to be for "Spousal Sponsorship". They seem to be getting a Pre-arrival letter too. And DM (Not sure what that is).

I still don't have the link to raise a webform in my application and haven't received my GCMS notes yet as well. So I still don't know my VO.

Reactions: ArJee

Ketan92

Feb 11, 2020
I have the same question.

Thank you @Ketan92 for replying back. Could see some updates in IM tracker too. That whole thread seems to be for "Spousal Sponsorship". They seem to be getting a Pre-arrival letter too. And DM (Not sure what that is).

I still don't have the link to raise a webform in my application and haven't received my GCMS notes yet as well. So I still don't know my VO.
Dm= decision made.

Ketan92

Feb 11, 2020
i have a question.. this group is for folks who have got their file transferred to NDVO.. Why and how does one do that (since they seem to be getting active in issuing PPRs)?
Ndvo was a dead silence for 7 months they have started issuing ppr's from last month and every Saturday people getting ppr but mostly are family and spouse.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Hi
We are march 2019 fswo recieved a request to provide letter regarding job noc in dec and provided to them in dec. got remedical req on 16 jan 2020 it passed on 27 jan 2020 a big silence after that and i ordered gcms notes in oct 2020 and it says

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:
My wife is the main applicant and her info sharing shows completed.
I was in aus for 6 yrs and gcms notes says

Type: Biometric - FCC Add Info Partner: AUS Status: Ready to be Assessed
Validity Date:
Officer review
Updated Date: 2020/01/09 10:06:21 Updated By: C4815 Restricted: No Label: EE Eligibility Office: Centralized Intake Office Text: “OFFICER REVIEW*** EE Eligibility: passed. Based on documents submitted and assessment of Case Analyst, | am reasonably satisfied that PA met the minimum requirements of FSW program regulations. The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement. PA meets R76 Selection Criteria - FSW Points. Funds appear to be met. | am satisfied that PA meets A11.2 assessment. LOE appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. Upon review, satisfied that the PA has acquired experience as declared.
Primary office new delhi
Secondary office centralized intake office.
File moved to ndvo in jan.
M little worried as our medical going to expire in january.
Can i expect ppr soon?
Plz help me.

Your eligibility is passed and your security is in progress or may even have been passed.If your security is blank, on page 2 of your GCMS notes then it means that it is either in progress or passed. Security screening details are always redacted in the GCMS notes and you will see s15 on the top right of the page where the security is. To read on s15 see https://bit.ly/3jvbiZO

To read on security screening and the security screening manual see https://bit.ly/3ouIwfG

If your security has started, you will have 2-4 security activities in the GCMS notes. See my previous post on this to compare yours #4,803

No need to worry about the medicals, in most cases, IRCC will give an extension.

Reactions: Ketan92

Ketan92

Feb 11, 2020
@legalfalcon
This is in security section
ADMISSIBILITIES SECURITY
SECURITY: 1
UCI #: #####
Family Name: ####
Given Name: ####
Type: Security
SECURITY: 2
UULF: 111D
Family Name: #####
Given Name: ####
Type: Security

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Guys. Has any non-US FSW applicant from the Ottawa VO recently received PPR?
I believe that only US FSW and inland applicants within in Ontario and maybe close provinces will receive PPR from Ottawa as this is their local VO. Other Outland FSW will get PPR from our own local VO such as New Delhi, Paris, etc.

artismelb

Jun 5, 2019
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC 5241
App. Filed.......
28-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-11-2019
Guys. Has any non-US FSW applicant from the Ottawa VO recently received PPR?
I am inland, supposedly Ottawa VO. My AOR was November 28th 2019, and I have not received anything. However my GCMS notes say that my application has been approved since April of this year. So it has been on stand by for almost 8 months.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
I believe that only US FSW and inland applicants within in Ontario and maybe close provinces will receive PPR from Ottawa as this is their local VO. Other Outland FSW will get PPR from our own local VO such as New Delhi, Paris, etc.
What is the way to know the local VO?