+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR delays due to covid-19

kdr91

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hello,

Do you live in Mexico? May I ask where did you submit your passport?

My VO is Mexico as well. Per GCMS notes my application was approved 3 months ago, but no word from Mexico VO. I am not a Mexican national, but Mexico is my VO.

Thanks!
I don't live in Mexico. I live in South America, but I am not a citizen of the country I am living in now.
Send them an email and just ask about the progress on your application. I had been doing it for a couple of years.

Shujats

Oct 30, 2020
Hi Guys, what does it show as the application status for those who have already completed 100% processing ?
Mine says "Submitted". Is it supposed to be that or "In Progress" ?

AOR Jan 2020
it will in "Submitted" status untill it they approve it. once you open your application from the same page, you will see the detailed status and it will say in progress.

Reactions: preethi16

Preux

Jul 14, 2020
Hey guys!
It is here! The long awaited Email has arrived! Remember last week when I said my meds have been automatically extended?

Today I got the PPR & they have asked me to send my passport and photos to a VAC.

AOR: August 2019
Stream: FSW-O
VO: Paris

In the email it says the visa will be valid until Oct 2021! Now let's hope that they change the travel exemption soon.

Sending out good vibes to everyone, hope you also get your golden email very soon.

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hey guys!
It is here! The long awaited Email has arrived! Remember last week when I said my meds have been automatically extended?

Today I got the PPR & they have asked me to send my passport and photos to a VAC.

In the email it says the visa will be valid until Oct 2021! Now let's hope that they change the travel exemption soon.

Sending out good vibes to everyone, hope you also get your golden email very soon.
congrats on the good news. It's been a long long wait for you!

Reactions: Preux

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Hey guys!

Congratulations.

Reactions: Preux

tweetywiz

May 19, 2020
Hello,

I called IRCC and I was told my application has been approved but I have not gotten any COPR email and my IRCC dashboard has not been updated.

Has anyone ever been in this situation and how long did it take

thanks

Reactions: baarsaam

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
Hello,

I called IRCC and I was told my application has been approved but I have not gotten any COPR email and my IRCC dashboard has not been updated.

Has anyone ever been in this situation and how long did it take

thanks
I'm just like you, what is your VO?

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon. Hope you are well.
May I ask if there is any update or bews regarding Ottawa working again or not? My application has been approved (as per GCMS) but haven't still received any PPR nor any other correpondence. :(