+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR delays due to covid-19

RitiNiharika

Jul 25, 2019
Can someone help here?

I need some information. Are PPRs being issues to FSW from India?
My AOR is 3rd August 2019.
The wait is too long and nothing is moving in my application.
Please share if there is any information abt issuing PPRs which i might have missed.
Thanks.

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
Can someone help here?

Please share if there is any information abt issuing PPRs which i might have missed.
Thanks.
Have you ordered a GCMS note?

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Can someone help here?

Thanks.
As of what we are seeing in this past couple of weeks, PPRs have been issued to many PNP candidates from Sydney VO. But I haven’t seen too many FSW-O being issued PPRs off late and especially not for those residing in India.

RitiNiharika

Jul 25, 2019
As of what we are seeing in this past couple of weeks, PPRs have been issued to many PNP candidates from Sydney VO. But I haven’t seen too many FSW-O being issued PPRs off late and especially not for those residing in India.
Thanks.
The delay is too much.. i am unable to make any decisions here and i have a daughter too..

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
Thanks.
The delay is too much.. i am unable to make any decisions here and i have a daughter too..
Hi there , as for the countries hardly hit by Covid you can expect much more delay ( add additional 3-6 months from now on ) this what I understood from Paris VO as they are processing my application.

This is the content of their webform reply received as of today :

Madam, Sir,

Thank you for your message.

Due to the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in France, the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) office in Paris is operating with a reduced staff and providing only essential services. Please note that disruptions and significant delays are expected.

You should not take any final action such as selling your assets, resigning from your position, or purchasing airline tickets until you have been informed of the final approval of your application.

We will contact you when your action is required.

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021

PPR finally!!!
Spousal - Outland
Visa office: CPC-M

Dec. 09, 2019 - Application sent
Dec. 12, 2019 - Application received
Dec. 31, 2019 - AOR
Jan. 01, 2020 - App linked to GCKEY
Jan. 11, 2020 - Ghost Update 1
Jan. 31, 2020 - Biometric request
Feb. 01, 2020 - DM- Sponsor
Feb. 03, 2020 - Biometric done
Feb. 04, 2020 - Medical request and SA
Feb. 10, 2020 - Medical done
Feb. 10, 2020 - Transferred to CPC-M
Feb. 14, 2020 - Application received
Feb. 18, 2020 - Medical passed
Feb. 20, 2020 - Ghost update 2/ AOR2
Feb. 23, 2020 - Ghost update 3
Mar. 12, 2020 - Ghost update 4
Mar. 12, 2020 - DM
Oct. 26, 2020 - PPR/Pre-arrival
Congratulations.

RitiNiharika

Jul 25, 2019
Hi there , as for the countries hardly hit by Covid you can expect much more delay ( add additional 3-6 months from now on ) this what I understood from Paris VO as they are processing my application.

This is the content of their webform reply received as of today :

Madam, Sir,

Thank you for your message.

Due to the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in France, the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) office in Paris is operating with a reduced staff and providing only essential services. Please note that disruptions and significant delays are expected.

You should not take any final action such as selling your assets, resigning from your position, or purchasing airline tickets until you have been informed of the final approval of your application.

We will contact you when your action is required.

3-6 months! I need to change a few things at my end and i am unable to do anything. I am in a bad fix

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
No.. should i?
Yeah I guess you should. I tell you from my own experience. No updates in my profile since Feb 2020 since I did my remedical. Multiple times I called and sent emails and webforms all the time they would just say it's in queue for final review.
My third GCMS note though (which I received 3 days ago) shows that my application is approved and my CoPR doc has been generated. And even now I see nothing on my online account. And the webforms still say they will contact me when my application is finalized :D
So good thing to order a GCMS note.

ArJee

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020
Finally received a passport request . So happy :). DM was on April end then after no updates....almost 6 months of complete silence. I am outland applicant with 2 outland dependents. Details in my signature below. Thank You everyone.
congrats. plz could you share your visa office? ad your country?

Reactions: gtcan19

artismelb

Jun 5, 2019
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC 5241
App. Filed.......
28-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-11-2019
Hello everyone!!

Just found this thread and it's always quiet calming to know that other people are going through similar processes as one is. Congrats to all the ones that have gotten their PPR!!!

This is my current timeline for my PR- FSW Express Entry:

Inland Application date and AOR : 28th November 2019
Biometric: had already been submitted for a Work Permit on May 8th 2019
Medical Passed : 7th December 2019
Requested additional documents: 31st March 2020
Reviewing additional documents: 6th April 2020

Haven't had any additional activity in my account since this date.

On June 9th I sent a webform reporting inactivity in my account, and to say that the 6 month wait had passed. I received an answer on June 15th saying that my PR application had been approved, and to wait further instructions.
The instructions never came and in July I called IRCC, and they confirmed this information.
Still with no letter, on Sept 30th I sent another webform, and received a reply on October 9th, saying that my application is still in process.

I requested my GCMS Notes on October 17th 2020, but still haven't heard back. Does anybody know how long it takes to get the GCMS notes?
This is soo very frustrating.

Liz27

Sep 15, 2020
Hello everyone!!

Just found this thread and it's always quiet calming to know that other people are going through similar processes as one is. Congrats to all the ones that have gotten their PPR!!!

This is my current timeline for my PR- FSW Express Entry:

Inland Application date and AOR : 28th November 2019
Biometric: had already been submitted for a Work Permit on May 8th 2019
Medical Passed : 7th December 2019
Requested additional documents: 31st March 2020
Reviewing additional documents: 6th April 2020

Haven't had any additional activity in my account since this date.

On June 9th I sent a webform reporting inactivity in my account, and to say that the 6 month wait had passed. I received an answer on June 15th saying that my PR application had been approved, and to wait further instructions.
The instructions never came and in July I called IRCC, and they confirmed this information.
Still with no letter, on Sept 30th I sent another webform, and received a reply on October 9th, saying that my application is still in process.

I requested my GCMS Notes on October 17th 2020, but still haven't heard back. Does anybody know how long it takes to get the GCMS notes?
This is soo very frustrating.
I got mine like two weeks ago but I had to wait more than a month, they are taking a long time for gcms notes.

Reactions: artismelb