+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR delays due to covid-19

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Well , in the ideal scenario , the remaining missing numbers to make up the target are us who are all waiting, we are at least a major chunk of it , if they want to reach the target they would start sending PPRs by AOR date on a first who applied first that gets PPr basis , and would allow us in progressively until we all land ( that would be around March- June 2021 for late 2020 AOR).
hopefully they will not review the 2020 numbers down and cut the target , it wouldn't make sense , but they can very well lower the 2021 targets.

A final though regarding this , is why they resumed the FSW category draws that are now happening on a regular basis ? In my opinion it is simply to reach the targets and not fall behind the announced numbers
While I am sure all of us (me included) would hope and pray for PPRs soon enough, I highly doubt they can still meet the targets for this year considering Covid and everything else to go with it. It’s like around 200k people need to land between September and December.

So in that case I was wondering the numbers would ideally need to be revised for 2021 and beyond to accommodate the massive backlogs including the people added after FSW draws resumed in July. Additionally, the ITAs issued this year are most likely set to cross 100k which would be a record too.

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
While I am sure all of us (me included) would hope and pray for PPRs soon enough, I highly doubt they can still meet the targets for this year considering Covid and everything else to go with it. It’s like around 200k people need to land between September and December.

So in that case I was wondering the numbers would ideally need to be revised for 2021 and beyond to accommodate the massive backlogs including the people added after FSW draws resumed in July. Additionally, the ITAs issued this year are most likely set to cross 100k which would be a record too.
Something Im sure about , is that PPRs will come sooner or later but ultimately we will all have them at a point or another , the only question is when and what is ircc plan which remain unknown till now.

Also it s impossible that everybody will land before December as it is an unrealistic expectation due to the huge current backlog , what I m expecting is a gradual landing from December until March - June 2021, due to the high amount of people that are expected to land.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Something Im sure about , is that PPRs will come sooner or later but ultimately we will all have them at a point or another , the only question is when and what is ircc plan which remain unknown till now.

Also it s impossible that everybody will land before December as it is an unrealistic expectation due to the huge current backlog , what I m expecting is a gradual landing from December until March - June 2021, due to the high amount of people that are expected to land.
True that! We all need to try to stay as positive as we can be.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

In terms of landing targets, if there is such a thing, it cannot be achieved this year, and it is totally understandable to not achieve some targets this year due to the pandemic. However, they are focusing on ITA which their immigration targets are based on.

Even if they start issuing PPRs significantly, I suppose most people would not want to land during winter specially now soft landing is not allowed.

Nevertheless, we need to get PPR and then visa and COPR to relax and plan move-over with ease of mind.

ayuroption

Oct 19, 2020
Hi,
I have some queries regarding my application. Before proceeding my( wife) application details are as follows-
1- Primary applicant ( my wife )( Belongs to delhi) - ( bachelor at time of filing and getting Aor- 31 October.
2- Biometrics- 28th November 2019
3 - passport request- 23rd January 2020 ( PPR).

Did not apply for COPR as our marriage was fixed on 10th Feb 2020.
Informed to cic on 30th Jan 2020 for our marriage for 10th feb 2020 In delhi through web enquiry as well as via mail and they told to send all docs with proof and all.
All docs including medical of spouse but no biometrics ,submitted through application kit as well as mail ( from delhi office)- on 13th march.
Since then till June 2020 no change in account. After several web enquiries My spouse name added as dependent in my application and given him one separate UCI Number.
And till then there is no visible processing.
Status showing- Your action is required.
Review of Eligibility- We are reviewing where u meet the eligibility requirements.
Medical results- You don't need medical. We will send message if it changes.
Review of additional documents- We need additional documents to continue your process . We will send u message for more details.
Interview- You don't need an interview.
Biometrics- Nov- 28-2019 done.
Background check- We are processing your background check. We will send u message if we need more details.
Final decision- Your application is in process. We will send u a message once the final decision has been made.

Note- My worry- Whenever I click uploaded documents or submitted documents - I see in front of every column is "required" ( in red). Even I have uploaded everything and all sets of application.

Kindly help me what should I do and how much worry we should ?

Regards,
Dr. Bhatia

Tahhi

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-08-2019
AOR Received.
30-09-2019
IELTS Request
02-03-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
Guys.....

it is the time to share the great news with you.... I JUST GOT the PPR TODAY! AL HAMDULLAH

Thanks for those who helped me, with advise, with encouragement..... and any other way.

I wish you the same, keep the hope.... your turn will come soon.

sorry out of words !

ayuroption

Oct 19, 2020
Guys.....

it is the time to share the great news with you.... I JUST GOT the PPR TODAY! AL HAMDULLAH

Thanks for who helped me, with advise, with encouragement..... and any other way.

sorry out of words !
Congrats dear!!!

• Love
Reactions: Tahhi

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Guys.....

Thanks for those who helped me, with advise, with encouragement..... and any other way.

sorry out of words !
Congrats! :)

• Love

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi,
I have some queries regarding my application. Before proceeding my( wife) application details are as follows-
1- Primary applicant ( my wife )( Belongs to delhi) - ( bachelor at time of filing and getting Aor- 31 October.
2- Biometrics- 28th November 2019
3 - passport request- 23rd January 2020 ( PPR).

Did not apply for COPR as our marriage was fixed on 10th Feb 2020.
Informed to cic on 30th Jan 2020 for our marriage for 10th feb 2020 In delhi through web enquiry as well as via mail and they told to send all docs with proof and all.
All docs including medical of spouse but no biometrics ,submitted through application kit as well as mail ( from delhi office)- on 13th march.
Since then till June 2020 no change in account. After several web enquiries My spouse name added as dependent in my application and given him one separate UCI Number.
And till then there is no visible processing.
Status showing- Your action is required.
Review of Eligibility- We are reviewing where u meet the eligibility requirements.
Medical results- You don't need medical. We will send message if it changes.
Review of additional documents- We need additional documents to continue your process . We will send u message for more details.
Interview- You don't need an interview.
Biometrics- Nov- 28-2019 done.
Background check- We are processing your background check. We will send u message if we need more details.
Final decision- Your application is in process. We will send u a message once the final decision has been made.

Note- My worry- Whenever I click uploaded documents or submitted documents - I see in front of every column is "required" ( in red). Even I have uploaded everything and all sets of application.

Kindly help me what should I do and how much worry we should ?

Regards,
Dr. Bhatia
I had a similar problem when I was using Google Chrome.

Using Internet Explorer fixed it for me.

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
In terms of landing targets, if there is such a thing, it cannot be achieved this year, and it is totally understandable to not achieve some targets this year due to the pandemic. However, they are focusing on ITA which their immigration targets are based on.

Even if they start issuing PPRs significantly, I suppose most people would not want to land during winter specially now soft landing is not allowed.

Nevertheless, we need to get PPR and then visa and COPR to relax and plan move-over with ease of mind.
Yes exactly , it is so hard right now for all of us , the process seems to take ages , the most important thing is the PPR and COPR , honestly after that we can all move with our plans whatever it is.

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
Guys.....

sorry out of words !
Ohhhh my fellow friend , what an amazing news it is for you , big big congrats bro , finally you can relax, so happy for you congratulations to you and family.

• Love

Tahhi

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-08-2019
AOR Received.
30-09-2019
IELTS Request
02-03-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
Ohhhh my fellow friend , what an amazing news it is for you , big big congrats bro , finally you can relax, so happy for you congratulations to you and family.
Thanks a lot brother.... AL 3AKIBA lik inchallah Khouya!

All the best inchallah

• Love
Reactions: UniSaverH

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019

Yeah I guess that ease of mind will happen once we get PPR/COPR.

But, with Sydney VO starting to issue PPRs for Outland candidates, I can imagine that some kind of exemptions are in the offing though the border closures have been extended till November. Fingers crossed for other VOs to begin too.

Reactions: ArJee and UniSaverH