PPR delays due to covid-19

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Hi Guys!

I am from N.Delhi, India.
AOR-28th Feb 2020
Biometrics done - 16th March
Processing Time ending date: 28th Aug, 2020
I have not received PPR till now. I understand that vfs Delhi is reopening in Sep 2020 as mentioned on one of the previous pages.
Can anyone share the immitracker link where i can track PPR status.

Thank You!
Here you go https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

You can sort the data by clicking on the column title you want.

Hope that helps

Reactions: Anchit1122

pratikz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hi Guys!

I am from N.Delhi, India.
AOR-28th Feb 2020
Biometrics done - 16th March
Processing Time ending date: 28th Aug, 2020
I have not received PPR till now. I understand that vfs Delhi is reopening in Sep 2020 as mentioned on one of the previous pages.
Can anyone share the immitracker link where i can track PPR status.

Thank You!

Hi Anchit,

My AOR was 3rd October 2019 still didn't got any updates from their side.

Had applied for the GCM notes.

PriyaBadola

Jul 16, 2020
Hi! I am a PNP-O applicant. AOR: 8th February 2020. Medicals Passed: 26th Feb 2020. Biometrics Done.
Following is the response to the latest web form. Does this mean the file is approved or will be approved soon?
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
  • The eligibility review has been met.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Central Intake Office – Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Reactions: Anchit1122

Moslaris

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi! I am a PNP-O applicant. AOR: 8th February 2020. Medicals Passed: 26th Feb 2020. Biometrics Done.
Following is the response to the latest web form. Does this mean the file is approved or will be approved soon?
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Central Intake Office – Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Most likely your file is approved.

Anchit1122

Oct 7, 2019
Hi Priya!

Mine is PNP-O too!
AOR - 28th Feb 2020.

It seems like mine will be processed right after yours. Have you ordered GCMS notes also?

Anchit1122

Oct 7, 2019
Hi Anchit,

My AOR was 3rd October 2019 still didn't got any updates from their side.

Had applied for the GCM notes.
Hi Pratik!

Which stream did you apply in?
I applied for OINP (PNP-Outland)
From immitracker link, i can see that people who applied in CEC (Canadian Experience Class) have got PPR with AOR as 16th Feb 2020.
I think PNP applications are getting least priority right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: pratikz

PriyaBadola

Jul 16, 2020
Hi Priya!

Mine is PNP-O too!
AOR - 28th Feb 2020.

It seems like mine will be processed right after yours. Have you ordered GCMS notes also?
Hi Anchit,
Hope we start hearing some good news for outland applicants now. I did not order GCMS notes...just raised a webform. I fact, I raised 3 webforms fortnightly. The last one said the eligibility was valid. Security check hadn't started at that time.

nisanthpramod

Jul 22, 2020
Hi guys..just have a query..I am an fsw Outland applicant residing in Dubai where the VFS is open..my country of origin is India. Will there be any preference given for processing applications in which VFS office is open?

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
Hi guys..just have a query..I am an fsw Outland applicant residing in Dubai where the VFS is open..my country of origin is India. Will there be any preference given for processing applications in which VFS office is open?
Don't think so. I live in the Netherlands and vfs is open (with fewer staff and reduced opening times) for a long time already. No news about approvals/ppr/copr here. AOR december 19 2019

Namta1828

May 5, 2020
Don't think so. I live in the Netherlands and vfs is open (with fewer staff and reduced opening times) for a long time already. No news about approvals/ppr/copr here. AOR december 19 2019
Right!
I think it is all connected to border restrictions. Canadian govt is not sure when to drop border restriction for non-essential travels. For all countries they have extended restriction till 30th sept. and for USA 21st sept. I think they will first open borders for US pals and they for every other country.

Preux

Jul 14, 2020
Hi guys!
After almost 2 weeks, today I logged in to my IRCC account and there was a ghost update!! but nothing had changed in my profile. Has anybody else experienced something similar? or any ideas what it means?
My latest status according to GCMS notes is "ready for visa". (FSW-O; AOR: AUG 2019).

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi guys!
After almost 2 weeks, today I logged in to my IRCC account and there was a ghost update!! but nothing had changed in my profile. Has anybody else experienced something similar? or any ideas what it means?
My latest status according to GCMS notes is "ready for visa". (FSW-O; AOR: AUG 2019).
It means your file is approved. You just got to wait for them to send you an Email.

Reactions: Preux

Namta1828

May 5, 2020
Hi guys!
Wow! that's interesting.
If you dont mind, then can you please let me know did you pass medicals