+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR delays due to covid-19

PriyaBadola

Jul 16, 2020
Hi!
I raised a webform recently and got the following response. I am a little confused and therefore seeking views on what to infer from this.

AOR: 8th Feb 2020
Medicals Passed: 20th Feb 2020
Biometrics Enrolled: 26th Feb 2020
Application Type: PNP (Ontario). Outland

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
In addition, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Tahhi

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-08-2019
AOR Received.
30-09-2019
IELTS Request
02-03-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
Hi!
I raised a webform recently and got the following response. I am a little confused and therefore seeking views on what to infer from this.

AOR: 8th Feb 2020
Medicals Passed: 20th Feb 2020
Biometrics Enrolled: 26th Feb 2020
Application Type: PNP (Ontario). Outland

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
In addition, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
This means simply :
Medical : Pass
Criminality: Pass
Security: Not started ( I believe they will start as soon as they finish with eligibility)

You can t ask about eligibility progres ( to confirm you are not RR)

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Can anybody please help me with a question that’s in my mind ,
I just wanted to ask if our file is transfered to lvo do the IRCC check the application and approve the principal applicants authencity also or they just check the sponsor eligibility and sends the file ahead for further scrutiny ??
I mean do the Canadian immigration approve the complete file and send it forward to lvo or they just check their sponsor , or do they check documents of the principal applicant also plz help and let me know if anybody knows
Thanks n regards

PriyaBadola

Jul 16, 2020
This means simply :
Security: Not started ( I believe they will start as soon as they finish with eligibility)

You can t ask about eligibility progres ( to confirm you are not RR)
Got it. Thanks. Will raise a web form and inquire about the Eligibility.

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
I got the following information from the CIC website. I'm really confused. Can anyone explain to me what this means to outland applicants whose cases were approved but haven't been contacted by IRCC? What is there new process to confirm permanent resident status?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#approved-expire

If you haven’t gotten your CoPR yet
Currently, we’re finalizing applications based on the documents you submitted with your application. In some cases, we may need to contact you before we can finalize your application.

We’ll contact you if we need more information. Use the Web form if you need to update your contact information. Finalizing applications may take longer than usual during this time.

If you got your CoPR, but haven’t landed
If we sent you a CoPR, but you haven’t been able to go to one of our offices in Canada to validate it, we’ll contact you to tell you what to do.

You should not travel to a port of entry to validate your CoPR. This is not considered essential travel and you won’t be able to validate it this way.

Due to COVID-19, we have a new process to confirm permanent resident status. We don’t need a CoPR for this new process if you applied from within Canada.

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Thank you
This means the principal applicants application or plea , medical , biometrics nothing is even seen in Canada and the application is just forwarded without even reading it ?? If I am spouse of a Canadian will they atleast look at my application and file and if satisfied then forward or would they forward my application without principal applicant details ? I assume that they do look into the details and send it with comments to be further scrutinised at lvo , kindly correct me if I am wrong ??
Many thanks n regards

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Thank you
This means the principal applicants application or plea , medical , biometrics nothing is even seen in Canada and the application is just forwarded without even reading it ?? If I am spouse of a Canadian will they atleast look at my application and file and if satisfied then forward or would they forward my application without principal applicant details ? I assume that they do look into the details and send it with comments to be further scrutinised at lvo , kindly correct me if I am wrong ??
Many thanks n regards
???? Any comments or help plz

shadow_egy

Jul 17, 2020
Egypt
Category........
FSW
Hi everyone,
I'm outland FSW applicant, AOR : 29-11-2019
I received a response to a web form in April saying that a decision has been made
yet the next two web form responses in May were only indicating that my application is still in process
accordingly, I ordered GCMS notes and got the following
App status : open . Reason : in progress
In assessments section,
Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Security : blank with S.15(1) at the top right corner
Medical : Passed
Info sharing : complete
Final : Approved
-----------------------
In finalize application section, counterfoil and COPR are generated and updated on 30-4, but status is not started
In Organization & Entities2 : CN COVID PACE, Pending Findec.

jeromeboy

Oct 31, 2018
Hi everyone,
I'm outland FSW applicant, AOR : 29-11-2019
I received a response to a web form in April saying that a decision has been made
yet the next two web form responses in May were only indicating that my application is still in process
accordingly, I ordered GCMS notes and got the following
App status : open . Reason : in progress
In assessments section,
Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Security : blank with S.15(1) at the top right corner
Medical : Passed
Info sharing : complete
Final : Approved
-----------------------
In finalize application section, counterfoil and COPR are generated and updated on 30-4, but status is not started
In Organization & Entities2 : CN COVID PACE, Pending Findec.
I am on the same boat, AOR is dec 7, 2019, had my 6 months completed last june 7. I raised a webform on june 8 and got a genereic response saying my account is in progress. outland applicant here.

Reactions: shadow_egy

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
I am on the same boat, AOR is dec 7, 2019, had my 6 months completed last june 7. I raised a webform on june 8 and got a genereic response saying my account is in progress. outland applicant here.
it appears that IRCC won't notice us until the situation of Covid 19 is getting better. Unless there is vaccine or cure, I doubt that we will be waiting in silence. They won't even bother to let us know that our case are approved.

Reactions: Namta1828

Namta1828

May 5, 2020
it appears that IRCC won't notice us until the situation of Covid 19 is getting better. Unless there is vaccine or cure, I doubt that we will be waiting in silence. They won't even bother to let us know that our case are approved.
And This is really frustrating
IRCC can atleast clear application so that people can move forward in their lives or wait (whoever receives PPR/COPR) to cross border till the situation gets better

amanbagga8686

May 16, 2020
We are in the same boat... My AOR is dec 10 and processing completed on 10th June.. and still under process... I have ordered GCMS notes and they say:

Security: Not started

how about you?