+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR delays due to covid-19

Drishtigupta31

Oct 29, 2019
My application is gonna 100% complete on 10th June. I have not received any update from IRCC. Applied Alberta PNP from India. Anyone from the same catagory, kindly share your updates.. anybody received PPR?
Mine is completing on 27th june...applied ontario from india...but they are not issuing ppr mail to outlanders uet

Drishtigupta31

Oct 29, 2019
I'm on the same boat. My AOR is in Aug, my application is approved at the end of March. And here I am, still waiting for PPR. I guess they stop issuing PPR because we can not travel to Canada at this time
They have stopped it for outlanders because the vfs offices are closed. Vfs global will be back in action from 9th june...i think then we can expect our ppr

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
I ordered GCMS. The IRCC account status stay the same without any update since medical past.
Is there a specific mention that this file is approved or smthg else? Sorry to bother you with all the questions but i am trying to figure out if mine is also approved.

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
Yes, it does. I was struggling to find out the result because my VO doesn’t reply at all. Gcms gave the detail of your status, when it was processed and even by whom. I think if you want to find out then order one

Drishtigupta31

Oct 29, 2019
Is there a specific mention that this file is approved or smthg else? Sorry to bother you with all the questions but i am trying to figure out if mine is also approved.
Gcms is only for inlanders....i m also waiting for my ppr mail, according to the other threads, they are not issuing any ppr for outlanders because the vfs offices are closed...this is what my agent told me....also vfs global will decide on 9th june about their opening....if they open, so we can start expecting our ppr's otherwise we have to wait till they open

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Gcms is only for inlanders....i m also waiting for my ppr mail, according to the other threads, they are not issuing any ppr for outlanders because the vfs offices are closed...this is what my agent told me....also vfs global will decide on 9th june about their opening....if they open, so we can start expecting our ppr's otherwise we have to wait till they open
Gcms is not only for inland applicants, anyone can order it irrespective of their country or the type of visa

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
But my agent told me that it is for inlanders...can u confirm ?
I’m 100% sure anyone can order GCMS but if you are outside Canada, you’ll need help from Canadian citizens or permanent residents. It’s also a way to check if your agent is doing their job. This forum has a thread with instructions how to order gcms

Drishtigupta31

Oct 29, 2019
I’m 100% sure anyone can order GCMS but if you are outside Canada, you’ll need help from Canadian citizens or permanent residents. It’s also a way to check if your agent is doing their job. This forum has a thread with instructions how to order gcms
I have seen that thread, it only says a primary applicant or a sponsor ( if he/she is in canada) can order gcms.