ZOOZ

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Category........
Other
what’s your Visa Office??

My Aor july 2019
2 GUs
March 3 2020 medical extended and Additional documents changed to Not applicable.
March 10 another GU. But Backgroung still same as yours.
May 20, 2020 I get CopR messge in my cic accound and application changes to approved( for inland applicants).

No PPR. No email for COPR. Just a messege for Copr.
After May 10,2020. My profile changed to this....
Review of eligibility
  • March 10, 2020 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. (2nd GU)
Review of medical results
  • March 4, 2020 You passed the medical exam. (1st GU)
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.

Background check
  • September 20, 2019 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
May 20, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details
Hope that help.

Reactions: jsidhu1

ZOOZ

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi! Could anyone who has received Decision Made via Webform / GCMS please tell me if your Background Check status changed since AOR?
I’ve received 2 GUs - Once ADR changed to Not Applicable and second time nothing changed. Background check has been “We are processing your......” since AOR..
I’m wondering if it has started at all...

what does your background check say exactly in GCKEY?

I am also passed eligibility and medical and wondering if my background check has started. Our visa office told us that the application is “in queue for finalization” but I don’t know if that means background check is done and was just never updated in GCKEY....

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019

I am also passed eligibility and medical and wondering if my background check has started. Our visa office told us that the application is “in queue for finalization” but I don’t know if that means background check is done and was just never updated in GCKEY....

It says-

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Sandhya.S

Star Member
May 22, 2020
hi everyone,

I called IRCC last Thursday (March 12) and they said everything is passed in my application. I am expecting to receive PPR this week or so. However, when I went to myimmitracker.com and check recent PPR cases, seems like no new PPR has been sent out since March 14. My AOR is early August 2019 and I have been waiting for > 7 months.

Does any know if we should expect delays due to the coronavirus? Is anyone else in the same boat with me?
unfortunately due to COVID, IRCC is not issuing PPR at the moment. However, they are directly sending out COPR. Just keep an eye, you might receive some update soon. There have been delays. Keep us posted with your updates

salaz

May 27, 2020
Hi, I’m at 100% today and the notes changed to the following. Any idea what this could mean? Has anybody else received something similar?

You passed the medical exam.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

Sandhya.S

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi, I’m at 100% today and the notes changed to the following. Any idea what this could mean? Has anybody else received something similar?

You passed the medical exam.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.
Haven’t seen this before. You should contact IRCC through the Web form soon to get more information on your application status.
Had you uploaded all your documents sooner or when they requested for additional documents did you submit them sooner?? Even those things can delay an application

salaz

May 27, 2020
Haven’t seen this before. You should contact IRCC through the Web form soon to get more information on your application status.
Had you uploaded all your documents sooner or when they requested for additional documents did you submit them sooner?? Even those things can delay an application
Yes, I have uploaded all the required documents along with some extra docs. Did not receive any message about additional information/documents.
Besides, the web form link mentioned in the note is for technical issues :/
Do you happen to know how I may contact them regarding this?
thanks

Sandhya.S

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Yes, I have uploaded all the required documents along with some extra docs. Did not receive any message about additional information/documents.
Besides, the web form link mentioned in the note is for technical issues :/
Do you happen to know how I may contact them regarding this?
thanks
this is the web form link to contact..

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

I think it’s take a month to receive a reply from IRCC but the above link is the only way as far as I know

Pofsally

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Hi. This is a standard message you get after 180days. Many people have got this message due to covid delays. Nothing to worry about.
However you can ask the status of your application by raising a webform.
Hopefully we will get ppr’s soon. :)

Reactions: canuck78

salaz

May 27, 2020
Hi. This is a standard message you get after 180days. Many people have got this message due to covid delays. Nothing to worry about.
However you can ask the status of your application by raising a webform.
Hopefully we will get ppr’s soon. :)
Ah, glad to know! Thank you

Reactions: Pofsally

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi Guys
I am an applicant staying in India. Received AOR in december end 2019. Has any applicant based out of India, whose application progess shows 100% received COPR/PPR..My application progress shows 82% so just wondering whats the probability of the date getting extended..