Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
I got a response to my webform. I am at 100% in the process.

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

I was hoping they would tell me that they have made a decision :(
Hey got the same exact response yesterday.

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
They have started working so I do not think its a long wait.
Why do you think so? Canada is closed till 22.06.2020 at least. So why do you think they are going to start get us PPR? Do you have some link or something?

jsidhu1

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
I am talking about COPR for inland.
Yes right. I also get Copr message in my cic account on may 20. No follow up email about what to do next. My aor is july2019. I guess I will receive email from local visa office about landing.

tomdele

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
I got a phone call today from a blocked number. When I answered the caller identify himself and that he is calling from Ircc. I said okay. He told the reason he is calling and that because people cant come to their office so the call is to formalize my landing. He proceeded to ask a few question:
1. Have been convicted anywhere in the world
2. Have been denied entry by border agents
3. If my kids and wife are currently in my address in vancouver
4. If one of my kids who is a US citizen is living with me in Canada
5. My last entry date
6. The date of birth of my kids and my spouse
I answered the question as honestly as I can. He then said I have become a PR and that email will be sent to me from now on till Monday and the email will give instructions about other details. He said if I am not sure i should call call center agent to verify. The conversation ended and he said congratulations for being a PR.

Reactions: superTine

ShakthiH

Dec 12, 2018
I got a phone call today from a blocked number. When I answered the caller identify himself and that he is calling from Ircc. I said okay. He told the reason he is calling and that because people cant come to their office so the call is to formalize my landing. He proceeded to ask a few question:
1. Have been convicted anywhere in the world
2. Have been denied entry by border agents
3. If my kids and wife are currently in my address in vancouver
4. If one of my kids who is a US citizen is living with me in Canada
5. My last entry date
6. The date of birth of my kids and my spouse
I answered the question as honestly as I can. He then said I have become a PR and that email will be sent to me from now on till Monday and the email will give instructions about other details. He said if I am not sure i should call call center agent to verify. The conversation ended and he said congratulations for being a PR.
Great.. If i can ask, when did you get your ppr? And what about passport and copr? Was any step skipped?