Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
Hello,
At last able to connect with ircc agent on phone at last from delhi with the help of text now app. Reply from agent was surprising . He said he has no information regarding our application as this case is outside of canada and he is unable to see any process regarding this.
Can anyone conform this or elaborate the issue? Also he was unable to tell where is my visa office.
Thanx in advance
There was same case with my application as a dependent they asked from me police service detail record and when we logged into the account there was no option to submit so we mailed the same document to ircc but after one month just as in your case red column appeared with title of police service detail and the last date to upload. So I uploaded the document and also raised a webform to ircc about this whole technical glitch with screenshots and after some days got generic reply that the responsible officer has the all required documents and all. And after few days that red area you mentioned disappeared.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Hello,
At last able to connect with ircc agent on phone at last from delhi with the help of text now app. Reply from agent was surprising . He said he has no information regarding our application as this case is outside of canada and he is unable to see any process regarding this.
Can anyone conform this or elaborate the issue? Also he was unable to tell where is my visa office.
Thanx in advance
From what I have heard, the agents generally don’t have information on the applications which are being processed outside Canada. Have you tried raising a webform to know your VO?

ayuroption

Oct 19, 2020
There was same case with my application as a dependent they asked from me police service detail record and when we logged into the account there was no option to submit so we mailed the same document to ircc but after one month just as in your case red column appeared with title of police service detail and the last date to upload. So I uploaded the document and also raised a webform to ircc about this whole technical glitch with screenshots and after some days got generic reply that the responsible officer has the all required documents and all. And after few days that red area you mentioned disappeared.
Thanx

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Yes they will inform. But just mention specifically what all information you are looking for like VO, eligibility, criminality, security etc else you may get a generic reply.
Do they reply with all the details ? Its been almost 6 months after DM & i haven’t got any update. I am thinking to use the web form but they have mentioned they will not respond to our enquiry if the application is within normal processing time.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Do they reply with all the details ? Its been almost 6 months after DM & i haven’t got any update. I am thinking to use the web form but they have mentioned they will not respond to our enquiry if the application is within normal processing time.
To be honest the best option to get all the details is to apply for GCMS notes. While it does take about 3-4 weeks, you will know in-depth on the work done on your application.

Reactions: gtcan19

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
I just received an update in my account it now reads Final Decision approved. Also two letters in my account, they state that my COPR is on the way by mail.
Valid until 18th of Feb 2021.

Only took London office 4 days to issue the COPR.

Just waiting on travel restrictions now....