AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022
If you want you can do the medicals yourself before they ask. I do not think it is particularly helpful, but it is possible and it is what I was suggested to do by an agent during my last call (today).
Don't they expire in a year? :(

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Don't they expire in a year? :(
Yes, that is the other thing to take into account. I am currently not so sure that by February 2022 my application will be processed, so I will wait. If however you think that this is a reasonable time frame and medical exams are difficult to book with short notice for you, it may be worth doing them now.

I do not know what other people in the forum think about this.

Bathna33

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022
Yes, that is the other thing to take into account. I am currently not so sure that by February 2022 my application will be processed, so I will wait. If however you think that this is a reasonable time frame and medical exams are difficult to book with short notice for you, it may be worth doing them now.

To be fair my application has been approved exactly a year ago (copr in the queue) , I would lose my mind if they did not issue a ppr until 2022.

Reactions: ArJee

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
To be fair my application has been approved exactly a year ago (copr in the queue) , I would lose my mind if they did not issue a ppr until 2022.
If that is the case and the COVID situation in your area is good, I would probably do medical exams now, if I was you. It may help psychologically too as at least you are doing something other than waiting...

Bathna33

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022
If that is the case and the COVID situation in your area is good, I would probably do medical exams now, if I was you. It may help psychologically too as at least you are doing something other than waiting...
COVID in my country is 3 times worse than Canada (30k active cases for 1/3 of Canada's population) I am honestly tired of buying fake hope. i will just wait. I am starting the think the ghost update was a glitch since it came on Sunday. I am so tired of this process and this pandemic (sigh)

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

I have the same feeling - February 2022 is too soon for medical expiry because if they lift restriction from us in September then you have like 4 months and a half only. Since medical is less than 6 months, they will either extend or remedical.

I am waiting till June/July to proactively do remedical. By then, it would be my 3rd time, so I don't want to repeat fourth time.

Going2Can

Jun 25, 2020
Hi ,

My AOR is Mar 2020, Biometrics was done in Jul 2020. Medical has expired.
GCMS requested and waiting for results

I submitted webform 2 weeks ago, and got a response today as :

Security background verification has not been initiated
Criminal background is currently valid
your application is being processed at the Sydney, Nova Scotia.

and some usual stuff that IRCC is working with reduced staff, we are working to process your application ASAP, etc.

Anybody in this same situation?
When do you think I can expect PPR ?

Thanks

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hi ,

My AOR is Mar 2020, Biometrics was done in Jul 2020. Medical has expired.
GCMS requested and waiting for results

I submitted webform 2 weeks ago, and got a response today as :

Security background verification has not been initiated
Criminal background is currently valid
your application is being processed at the Sydney, Nova Scotia.

and some usual stuff that IRCC is working with reduced staff, we are working to process your application ASAP, etc.

Anybody in this same situation?
When do you think I can expect PPR ?

Thanks
Same here. Eligibility passed, criminal passed, security not initiated, medical expired. While I can understand the pandemic causes huge postpone, I am tired of the way IRCC process my case (it took them nearly 8 months to clear my eligibility and it has been more than 4 months since then without any activity taken on my application as well). Such a painfully bureaucratic agency!!

JerryAnn

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Lagos
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
21-12-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2019
AOR January 2019 and still waiting...
Keep the hope alive bro, try ordering GCMS note to know what is happening with your application,it will help you take proactive steps,if everything looks alright, just relax and keep trusting God,all will be well soon. Even lots of us who got the PPR are still trusting God to be able to land,so don't worry,God will have His way.

Reactions: Aham.F

edrian24

Oct 18, 2017
Keep the hope alive bro, try ordering GCMS note to know what is happening with your application,it will help you take proactive steps,if everything looks alright, just relax and keep trusting God,all will be well soon. Even lots of us who got the PPR are still trusting God to be able to land,so don't worry,God will have His way.
Thanks bro. Yeah, patiently waiting until the end of this year.

Reactions: ArJee

Rowsp

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
AOR January 2019 and still waiting...
My AOR is Jan 2019 too.
I got my PR but COPR is not issued since 3 months and absolutely no clue why.
Hopefully things work out better for all of us in the coming days.

Hang in there!

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
September 2019 AOR. All passed - confirmed with the IRCC agent on phone yesterday. Actually, today is one full year from the day my eligibility was passed, so you can imagine how long is the wait.

On February 9th have extended medicals for myself and my spouse until October 30th, 2021, but did NOT extend them for two dependents kids I have on my application as well. This is beyond rational and makes no sense. They haven't issued a remedical request for the kids yet, so my hope is that they might still get an extension. There's only one place to give medical exam in the surrounding states, and the cost is $450 USD per person. Wasting $900 (again) is the least thing I want now.

I am in the US and ready to move to Canada ASAP. But who cares.

Going2Can

Jun 25, 2020
September 2019 AOR. All passed - confirmed with the IRCC agent on phone yesterday. Actually, today is one full year from the day my eligibility was passed, so you can imagine how long is the wait.

On February 9th have extended medicals for myself and my spouse until October 30th, 2021, but did NOT extend them for two dependents kids I have on my application as well. This is beyond rational and makes no sense. They haven't issued a remedical request for the kids yet, so my hope is that they might still get an extension. There's only one place to give medical exam in the surrounding states, and the cost is $450 USD per person. Wasting $900 (again) is the least thing I want now.

I am in the US and ready to move to Canada ASAP. But who cares.
I completely agree. Price for medical is insane here. For 4 people in a family, we need approx 2K. They should extend the medicals, it was not our fault that the medicals expired.
I am also in the US, want to move ASAP due to kids educations. But like you said they dont damn care !! :(

Reactions: vsfedotov