Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Yes i been there for 5 years and gave my biometric to immigration.
No need to be concerned. During info-sharing this would have been obtained by IRCC and will be processed accordingly.

PriyaBadola

Jul 16, 2020
No, according to the IM tracker Sydney VO hasn't sent out any PPR to Indian applicants since December. Wonder what's happening there.
Even my VO is Sydney.
Yes...I don't know why they are being so slow and selective in issuing PPRs. Everything on my file seems to be through (and I am sure there will be other applications like mine)...as the last webform read as below. I have also requested for GCMS notes....but, the whole PPR wait thing is reallllyyy testing our patience :(

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Reactions: ArJee and preethi16

Ram G

Jun 4, 2020
Received my GCMS notes today :

- Application approved by Officer on Sept 22 2020
- There is a COPR section now and I can see COPR numbers are allocated --> T60*******
- Primary Office - Ottawa | Secondary Office : New Delhi
- Group - CPCO COVID RFV

Question 1:
Anyone FSW-O India have received PPR recently? How long do you guys think it take to get PPR ?

Question 2:
In the COPR section, it says Valid upto Jan 2 2021. I am assuming that is because my medicals were done exactly an year ago.
Will this get extended automatically?

admcdonald

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Received my GCMS notes today :

- Application approved by Officer on Sept 22 2020
- There is a COPR section now and I can see COPR numbers are allocated --> T60*******
- Primary Office - Ottawa | Secondary Office : New Delhi
- Group - CPCO COVID RFV

Question 1:
Anyone FSW-O India have received PPR recently? How long do you guys think it take to get PPR ?

Question 2:
In the COPR section, it says Valid upto Jan 2 2021. I am assuming that is because my medicals were done exactly an year ago.
Will this get extended automatically?
FSW-O, not from India
Ottawa isn't working on outland applicants at all. My GCMS shows Final: approved since March 2020, still nothing from them.

Medical already expired in October. Nobody even looked at my file. I called them up they just said "be patient, you turn will come".
I am ready to apply for a work permit in January with a job offer. Maybe the work permit application will make someone look at my file, and it's up to them to decide if they want to grant a work permit or a copr. Whether it will take 3 or 30 years to finalize an application they already approved, I have all my patience to play their game. I am done with their drama. The only reason I even wanted to go to Canada is this particular job, anyway.

Reactions: guruguru1989

ArJee

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020
FSW-O, not from India
Ottawa isn't working on outland applicants at all. My GCMS shows Final: approved since March 2020, still nothing from them.

Medical already expired in October. Nobody even looked at my file. I called them up they just said "be patient, you turn will come".
I am ready to apply for a work permit in January with a job offer. Maybe the work permit application will make someone look at my file, and it's up to them to decide if they want to grant a work permit or a copr. Whether it will take 3 or 30 years to finalize an application they already approved, I have all my patience to play their game. I am done with their drama. The only reason I even wanted to go to Canada is this particular job, anyway.
In the same position.. everything sorted.. just in the same loong wait..
is there any way we can nudge Ottawa?

admcdonald

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
In the same position.. everything sorted.. just in the same loong wait..
is there any way we can nudge Ottawa?
I don't think we can nudge Ottawa in any effective way. It's not that Ottawa doesn't know about us - they sure know and know full well about our situation. I think Ottawa has already made a decision for outlanders, and rightfully so. Our application status now is already an answer from them that doesn't need any more clarification.

It should be good if people have other means to get into the country, like a work permit or whatever. It will eventually come to a point where they've already approved everyone in Canada, so those who are in by then should be safe. Not being too pessimistic here, but I have assumed their real plan is something like a Berlin Wall in preparation for future political instability their government had foreseen. For me personally it means losing a career opportunity, but for most people on this forum it probably means much more. It is unfortunate, but that's life.

btzsa

Jul 20, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
08 May 2019
AOR Received.
18 Aug 2018
Med's Request
08 May 2019
Med's Done....
12 May 2019
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
I don't think we can nudge Ottawa in any effective way. It's not that Ottawa doesn't know about us - they sure know and know full well about our situation. I think Ottawa has already made a decision for outlanders, and rightfully so. Our application status now is already an answer from them that doesn't need any more clarification.

It should be good if people have other means to get into the country, like a work permit or whatever. It will eventually come to a point where they've already approved everyone in Canada, so those who are in by then should be safe. Not being too pessimistic here, but I have assumed their real plan is something like a Berlin Wall in preparation for future political instability their government had foreseen. For me personally it means losing a career opportunity, but for most people on this forum it probably means much more. It is unfortunate, but that's life.
Wow.... Christmas cheer coming from your side. I can only hope you're wrong... Cheers

Reactions: ArJee and preethi16

Rowsp

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2019

I recently received an email from IRCC in response to a webform. They mention that they are working with reduced or critical staff and processing times are affected due to Covid.
Any update regarding applications will be communicated so i dont think you can assume the current application status to be the answer.

Reactions: ArJee

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi fellow applicants,
If your file is assigned to officer (not analyst or processing agent)-LC01329 (which can be confirmed from GCMS notes), it appears those files are incessantly delayed.

Let's connect and discuss on the following thread:

Go to the thread here

Anks86

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Boston, U.S.A
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2019
AOR Received.
03-09-2019
Med's Done....
16-09-2019
Hi, I received a rather unexpected email from IRCC last Friday after 460 days of processing. The content read-"This refers to your Federal Skilled Worker application E00000000. Please provide your spouse’s current residential address and yours, in order to finalize your application. Please do so, by replying to this email, no later than December 11, 2020."

Now the issue is that my wife’s permanent address when we submitted our docs was in India. Later she moved to the US with me and has now been with me for over a year. We never had a chance to update the address with IRCC after she moved here. So, my questions are-
1. If I give them our US address now, could that cause any issue in processing?
2. Should my wife move back to India and then give the same address we had on file to IRCC (not ideal for us)?

Also, could someone please tag admins, since I have been asked to respond to that email in 5days.