23-06-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
Passport Req..
15-07-2017
Hi Guys!

I am extremely puzzled right now, because apparently I got the ppr email this morning, whereas my process timeline doesn't match the structure often discussed here. Here's my timeline :

AOR : 25.04.2017
Medicals : 22.06.2017
IP(1) : 13.07.2017

My Background check status in the cic account still says, "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need any other information."

Can some one please explain whats happening and confirm that this is not some dumb joke. The email I received this morning is as follows:

Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa
CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC)
<IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 8:56 AM
To: "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com>

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa

Date: July 14, 2017

UCI: xxxxxxxxxx

*xxxxxxxxxx*

Application: E000xxxxxx

*E000xxxxxx*

My Name

Dear My Name:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports

• VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

• Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.
    • Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
    • There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
    • We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.
2) Photographs

Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3) Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

· Change of address or phone number

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

· A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

Planning ahead

* The whole Planning ahead section*

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.

Reactions: splashyygirl

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
This status is IP2 and its legit. "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need any other information."

You wont get a change in your profile! Congrats!

Reactions: mce.sahil

mce.sahil

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Visa Office......
NDO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
Passport Req..
15-07-2017
This status is IP2 and its legit. "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need any other information."

You wont get a change in your profile! Congrats!
Thank you so much for that!
I was so surprised because it seems like my profile/case skipped the IP1>NA>IP2 routine. Has this happened with anyone else?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Thank you so much for that!
I was so surprised because it seems like my profile/case skipped the IP1>NA>IP2 routine. Has this happened with anyone else?
Many people! Relax now, its your time!

splashyygirl

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Hi Guys!

I am extremely puzzled right now, because apparently I got the ppr email this morning, whereas my process timeline doesn't match the structure often discussed here. Here's my timeline :

My Background check status in the cic account still says, "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need any other information."

Can some one please explain whats happening and confirm that this is not some dumb joke. The email I received this morning is as follows:

<IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 8:56 AM

*xxxxxxxxxx*

*E000xxxxxx*

My Name

Dear My Name:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports

• VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

• Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.
    • Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
    • We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.
2) Photographs

Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

Planning ahead

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.
Thats awesome....Congrats

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
My PPR e-mail doesn't include a signature at the bottom.
Also below line is not included "PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE"
Does it matter?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hi Guys!

*xxxxxxxxxx*

*E000xxxxxx*

My Name

Dear My Name:

1) Passports

2) Photographs

· Change in health;

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

Planning ahead

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

the status change when your application is approved
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
My background status never changed from "NA" until after my passport copies were in Ottawa & my application was approved in my CIC account. The email is legit.

adtjindal

Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
happened to me. i wondered if my agent was messing with me for the final payment. i guess i'll find out soon enough.

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hi Guys!

*xxxxxxxxxx*

*E000xxxxxx*

My Name

Dear My Name:

1) Passports

2) Photographs

· Change in health;

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

Planning ahead

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

GOLDEN E-MAIL,,,,

adtjindal

Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
i am in the same boat. i received it very early and had a thought that my agent was messing with me for the final payment. however, based on this thread, it would seem he is not. my passport is currently with the embassy.

the overall implication would be that the CIC are not too particular about keeping the profiles updated at every step?

additionally, how does this compare to the other applicants who are receiving updates for each and every step like IP, etc. (don't remember the flags)