+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR but confusion

Apr 4, 2019
Hi,

I have received my ppr email twice in two days but my cic profile hasn't been updated. Now the issue is, my application was in Islamabad, Pakistan and now I am based in the UK. In the ppr email it simply says that if your circumstances have changed please inform 'this' office. However there is no email address or contact info given of the office. I am quite confused and stressed as I really need them to allow me to submit the passport somewhere in the UK. Please help!

This is the PPR email extract

Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

· Change of address or phone number

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi,

I have received my ppr email twice in two days but my cic profile hasn't been updated. Now the issue is, my application was in Islamabad, Pakistan and now I am based in the UK. In the ppr email it simply says that if your circumstances have changed please inform 'this' office. However there is no email address or contact info given of the office. I am quite confused and stressed as I really need them to allow me to submit the passport somewhere in the UK. Please help!

This is the PPR email extract

Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

· Change of address or phone number
Your profile won't change till you receive COPR and visa stamping.

If you moved to the UK for a long term stay, you should have mentioned that to them already. Anyways, send case specific enquiry.